WHAT IF??? | The Boneyard

WHAT IF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
THE KEY TO BEATING BAYLOR IS NOT STOPPING GRINER - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STOP GRINER. NO TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO STOP GRINER. SHE WILL GET HER 20-30 POINTS & 10-15 REBOUNDS. THE KEY TO BEATING BAYLOR IS LIMITING/STOPPING SIMMS.
DOTY CONTRIBUTED NOTHING TO THE TEAM EFFORT.
WHAT IF GENO BENCHED DOTY ENTIRELY & PLAYED BREANA BANKS INSTEAD? BANKS IS SUPER-QUICK & HAS A REPUTATION AS A LOCK-DOWN DEFENDER. WHAT IF GENO PUT HER ON SIMMS & TOLD HER "TO COVER HER LIKE A BLANKET"? WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED & BANKS HOLDS SIMMS TO 10, 12, OR 14 POINTS & DOESN'T EVEN SCORE A POINT (LIKE DOTY DID) ?
ANSWER - WE WIN THE GAME!!!
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE GENO PUT BANKS ON DIGGINS WHEN WE PLAY NOTRE DAME & SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
THE KEY TO BEATING BAYLOR IS NOT STOPPING GRINER - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STOP GRINER. NO TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO STOP GRINER. SHE WILL GET HER 20-30 POINTS & 10-15 REBOUNDS. THE KEY TO BEATING BAYLOR IS LIMITING/STOPPING SIMMS.
WHAT IF GENO BENCHED DOTY ENTIRELY & PLAYED BREANA BANKS INSTEAD? BANKS IS SUPER-QUICK & HAS A REPUTATION AS A LOCK-DOWN DEFENDER. WHAT IF GENO PUT HER ON SIMMS & TOLD HER "TO COVER HER LIKE A BLANKET"? WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED & BANKS HOLDS SIMMS TO 10, 12, OR 14 POINTS & DOESN'T EVEN SCORE A POINT (LIKE DOTY DID) ?
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE GENO PUT BANKS ON DIGGINS WHEN WE PLAY NOTRE DAME & SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
You can't be for real.

In the old days, I would have called you a moron and been put on probation here for a few days.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
You can't be for real.

In the old days, I would have called you a moron and been put on probation here for a few days.

Nonsense...I thing you are overreacting to the "Dog" in his/her chosen BY Name.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Demotivator__Epic_Fail.jpg

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

Desertdog,

Not sure how familiar you are to this message board or message boards in general. Using all caps is usually interpreted as yelling and is generally not appreciated. So if you would, please turn off your caps lock and use lower case.

As for your opinion, I won't attempt to address the multiple disagreements I have with your opinion but you should consider maybe toning down some of your "direct" expressions you have with a certain player. Thanks for your support.

Biff (moderator)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You can't be for real.

I think his name is Frank.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Desertdog,

Not sure how familiar you are to this message board or message boards in general. Using all caps is usually interpreted as yelling and is generally not appreciated. So if you would, please turn off your caps lock and use lower case.

As for your opinion, I won't attempt to address the multiple disagreements I have with your opinion but you should consider maybe toning down some of your "direct" expressions you have with a certain player. Thanks for your support.

Biff (moderator)

WHAT DID YOU SAY, BIFF, I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
No, doggy, in the old days we would have called him/her a maroon!

Reaction Score
Style points aside.....
Banks has the potential to be really good. Maybe Ashley Battle good. Probably not Kalana Greene good. But a quick, lock-down defender with good slashing moves to the basket. But right now, as was mentioned in another post, Geno (who is the guy controlling player time) does not believe Banks is committing herself 100% in practice, which means she is not going to get a lot of court time in games.
Yes she has raw talent, but I'm betting that if you put her on Skyler for oh, say, 10 minutes, most likely Banks would have several fouls and Diggins would have several points. Banks is just not ready for prime time yet. We're all hoping it comes soon, but it isn't happening now, and it probably isn't happening in the next 10 games or so.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
thank you, stormsurge! nice belly laughs with my morning coffee!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom