what if.... | The Boneyard

what if....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What would happen if Kevin Ollie ends up winning the coach of the year...lets just say they really begin to emerge and Deandre Daniels becomes that solid third scorer...does UConn burst back on to the scene just as good as ever no matter what conference they are in....all I know is that when tickets go on sale for final four or even the East Regional in Madison square Garden in 2014 I am going to try like heck to get tickets.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
What would happen if Kevin Ollie ends up winning the coach of the year...lets just say they really begin to emerge and Deandre Daniels becomes that solid third scorer...does UConn burst back on to the scene just as good as ever no matter what conference they are in....all I know is that when tickets go on sale for final four or even the East Regional in Madison square Garden in 2014 I am going to try like heck to get tickets.
I was going to make a different post but this fits where I was going. It's fun to have games like this, but they were short handed. It would be like us playing the game without Wolf and Calhoun essentially.

None the less, this is going to be a very good team next year. Add the rest of the big east to give the bigs some experience and an off season where they can add both some muscle and quickness and we'll be a very good team next year - certainly a sweet 16 team. If any of the bigs can make a Hilton like progression and we can add one more big, either a frosh or a juco who can really help on the boards and we could be a final four team.

There's a ton of talent here with Boat, Napier, Daniels, Calhoun and solid support in Wolf, Olander, Giffey and even Tolksdorf. Add just a little bit of front court and we are a tough out for anyone.

Fun for this season - potentionally deadly next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom