What if? Who guards EDD? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What if? Who guards EDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanDar

In the UNC game EDD played lots of center on defense. She would be overmatched against Dolson so she would have to shoot jumpers. UConn would have to double her. Stewie and Dolson coming to help if she was inside. EDD would've been magnificent if she was at UConn. Probably one of the best in our history, right up there with Taurasi and Moore. Such a shame she was homesick.

Reaction Score
I like Stewie on EDD. EDD didn't light it up in her last game, so I think that Stewie would give her problems with her length. Stewie can run the length of the floor too and keep pressure on EDD. I think Kelly can also bother her, so , she can spell Stewie for a blow. Uconn will not make this a 1/2 court game so unless Delaware can survive a full court run-a-thon EDD & Co will have loads of trouble.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Will a Pro team take a chance on her???

To answer your question: Yes. The team that drafts her will not be taking a chance. She will be a terrific pro.

I admire her for going about her life the way she wants to and being true to her values.

Reaction Score
I think Stewie could do it. She has her matched in hight and lenght, it wouldn't be easy for EDD to shoot over her

Reaction Score
yah I was so off base... look I do not doubt her skill but she was not able to keep her team in the tournament singlehandedly (many seemed to think she could). My point (which is proven now) was that we didn’t need to worry about her like she would win the game herself. If she could not beat Kentucky I don’t think she could beat UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom