What if KLS went to Stanford and not UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What if KLS went to Stanford and not UConn?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
if-you-even-atze7h.jpg

Reaction Score
If KLS had not come to UCONN hmmm IMO the Collier Entourage or as Geno stated "handlers" on this board would be very happy but then they would have to find another player to trash

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
What if Karli came to UCONN? Rumor has it she was down to the two programs and decided to stay west for family related reasons.... ESPN would have us believe so she could play with Bonnie....
I think Bonnie was the secondary reason. I recall Lou skipping USA Basketball to be home with her mom for health reasons. All is well now but who knows how long that could have been occurring or if it was a reason at all.

Reaction Score
If KLS had not come to UCONN hmmm IMO the Collier Entourage or as Geno stated "handlers" on this board would be very happy but then they would have to find another player to trash

Yes, but...

What if the Boneyard never existed?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The Ogwumike sisters were very quiet in their first year at Stanford and blossomed into unstoppable scorers during their time at Stanford.

I don't agree w/ that re: their respective first year. When Nneka arrived they already had Appel and Pedersen. I don't think she started but showed plenty of potential. 10 1/2 pts and 6 boards a game as a Fr., not bad. She took over as a soph.

When Chiney arrived, Nneka was the established star. Chiney took on a secondary role but was a double double machine her entire career there. Almost 12 points and 8 reb. a game as a Fr., that's not really what I would call a quiet first year.

Reaction Score
Who would have UConn gotten instead of Lou?

Good question. I would say no one close to Lou because if they could have gotten them its not like they would not take a top 20 prospect because they had to many kids.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I don't agree w/ that re: their respective first year. When Nneka arrived they already had Appel and Pedersen. I don't think she started but showed plenty of potential. 10 1/2 pts and 6 boards a game as a Fr., not bad. She took over as a soph.

When Chiney arrived, Nneka was the established star. Chiney took on a secondary role but was a double double machine her entire career there. Almost 12 points and 8 reb. a game as a Fr., that's not really what I would call a quiet first year.

Quiet might be the wrong word, but they improved immensely as their careers went on. Both players were lightyears better as seniors than they were as freshmen which shows a good example of how well Tara develops talent.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Quiet might be the wrong word, but they improved immensely as their careers went on. Both players were lightyears better as seniors than they were as freshmen which shows a good example of how well Tara develops talent.

Fair enough. Chiney in particular made a huge leap her Jr. and Sr. year.

Reaction Score
Good question. I would say no one close to Lou because if they could have gotten them its not like they would not take a top 20 prospect because they had to many kids.

I don't know because without Lou UCONN has just 6 players that saw important minutes. So I have to believe a kid in high school would have seen it or maybe a transfer for a prior year.

Your question is too hard because of so many options but don't know which are realsitic. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom