What I would like to see . . . | The Boneyard

What I would like to see . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
With some tomato cans in the near future I would like to see UConn experiment a bit with Buck and Dolson in the game as a hi - lo post combo. Not as starters but as an option, giving them some serious minutes. Let Buck do some defense - she's good at it, and have Dolson doing some face up shots from the top of the key. Buck can also rebound so I don't think there should be any concern there.

Reaction Score
With some tomato cans in the near future I would like to see UConn experiment a bit with Buck and Dolson in the game as a hi - lo post combo.quote]
I would like to see this as well particularly to get Heather ready to body up on Griner. However, I must ask why? Since Kiah is showing and has more upside, why not let her get the playing time and experience. In the Stanford presser Geno said in a conversation he had with with Rebecca; he wished Kiah could develop into a really good power forward in order to take some of the pressure off of Stef. If this would happen, then UCONN has chance to be a real good basketball team down the road. Personnally, I want Heather to contribute just because she wants to to so ... so badly! But if it is better for the team to have Kiah get the playing time to develope, then this has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom