What happens with time on the court when the Fab 5 arrive | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What happens with time on the court when the Fab 5 arrive

Reaction Score
1670937408346.jpeg

Reaction Score
Crazy. We’ll have to see who stays, who doesn’t come and who goes. Many of us panicked last season when the transfer portal got going. Have to trust Hurley with the process, let the Carpenter do his work. He’s earned that right seeing what is in front of us this year. Let’s trust the process.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The real question, and I'm deeply concerned about this, is who will be our point guard in 2027? I can't even focus on the fantastic team we have because of the lack of clarity around our 20217 PG situation.

Reaction Score
Castle (short of going to a prep school) has played against excellent competition at UA circuit and USA Basketball during the summer and his Newton HS team plays against the top high school competition in the state of GA while having already played the #2 team in the country (Duncanville in TX); his high school schedule is amongst the toughest in the country. Not sure how his competition could be any better.
I am not even sure it matters who Castle played against in HS either as you've mentioned the non-HS stuff which is outstanding - plus he's so damn talented it's just a matter of when with him, not if, he becomes an elite college player. I'm mostly relying on some of the video I've seen that has made his competition just look a bit average on the HS level. It really won't matter much though, because of the whole picture. He could be playing in canada like Denham Brown and he'd still be a star day one in college.

Reaction Score
Genuine question, because I can’t remember from previous threads; Do we/the staff expect Hasson/Roumoglou to be actual contributors in the future? And who, if anyone’s done any homework, is supposed to be better?

Reaction Score
Genuine question, because I can’t remember from previous threads; Do we/the staff expect Hasson/Roumoglou to be actual contributors in the future? And who, if anyone’s done any homework, is supposed to be better?
There's been more talk about Roumoglou being a contributor at some point. The staff has mentioned it and a few people on here who saw practices also came away with the impression he could contribute by year 2 or 3. Don't remember seeing much about Hasson though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom