What happened to Adams? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What happened to Adams?

Reaction Score
They still need to win a game before the conference tournament to get the first round bye, right?

Anyone confident we can win at ECU without a point guard? Hope the ankle isn't too bad.

It would depend on what the teams behind us do, but I am not confident we can beat anyone without Adams. They really need to lock up a top 5 seed to have any chance in the tourney.

Reaction Score
Just saw his snap story. He's in a boot and said "yup, they done got me". :(:confused: I'm shocked at the amount of players that wear low basketball shoes. I would roll my ankle every game.
High top sneakers offer absolutely no support. They get much more support from the taping.

Reaction Score
Anyone confident we can win at ECU without a point guard? Hope the ankle isn't too bad.

Not at all. ECU hasn't been playing too bad lately, either. 3-2 in their last five with a win over Temple and a close loss to UCF.

Reaction Score
Per Neill Ostrout:
X-rays on UConn G Jalen Adams' injured left ankle revealed no fractures.

That's good.

Personally, unless he's completely fine by the Cincy game, I'd be tempting to rest him until the tournament. Hopefully we can beat East Carolina without him.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Jalen Instagramed a video of his left foot. I told him I am praying for him the get healthy. He replied and said he appreciates the support. he is walking on it and he has the boot on. Seems to me like he will be good to go for the Cincy game if he tapes it up really tight, maybe on limited minutes.

Reaction Score
They still need to win a game before the conference tournament to get the first round bye, right?

Well a Cincy win over ECU or two losses by Memphis against Houston and SMU will get us in to the 5th seed. So we might not have to win a game until the tourney. I would rest him until then and hope for the best. Don't want a major injury this late in a lost season.

Reaction Score
Per Neill Ostrout:
X-rays on UConn G Jalen Adams' injured left ankle revealed no fractures.

On replay it looked like a classic step-on-someone-else's-foot sprain. Should heal within a few weeks. I'd be surprised if he sits out the AACT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom