What Do All These NFL Pro Bowl Players Have In Common? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What Do All These NFL Pro Bowl Players Have In Common?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
And with all that future NFL talent on the field for South Carolina, we crushed the Gamecocks 20-7 on Jan 2, 2010 in Birmingham--and it wasn't that close. Edsall took a knee at the goal line rather than embarrass Steve Spurrier even more. The QB coach for SC was G.A. Mangus. His wife Lauren is my son-in-law's cousin. We sat with her family and a bunch of USC fans. The consensus among them was we gave them the worst "wuppin" of the season. Looks like Edsall 2 is on his way to recapturing those glory days. The new DC is just the latest step forward.

The fact they only won that game tells you a lot about how Edsall is never going to fix this.

I’m not even sure he can IMPROVE it at this point.

Reaction Score
And with all that future NFL talent on the field for South Carolina, we crushed the Gamecocks 20-7 on Jan 2, 2010 in Birmingham--and it wasn't that close. Edsall took a knee at the goal line rather than embarrass Steve Spurrier even more. The QB coach for SC was G.A. Mangus. His wife Lauren is my son-in-law's cousin. We sat with her family and a bunch of USC fans. The consensus among them was we gave them the worst "wuppin" of the season. Looks like Edsall 2 is on his way to recapturing those glory days. The new DC is just the latest step forward.

e02d3ab19773aac7bf2e2db2cf4abfc0--teen-movies-tv-quotes.jpg

Reaction Score
Lol

At the whole thing

“Hey guys, remember that insignificant bowl you lost to us a decade ago.”

(What is this crazy m’fr talking about? Just say something nice and maybe he will go away)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom