What Do All These NFL Pro Bowl Players Have In Common? | The Boneyard

What Do All These NFL Pro Bowl Players Have In Common?

Reaction Score
DJ Swearinger—Arizona Cardinals—2nd Round NFL draft pick

Melvin Ingraham—LA Chargers 1st Round draft pick—2 Pro Bowls 2017/2018

Alshon Jeffrey —Phila Eagles 2nd Round draft pick. Pro Bowl

Stephon Gilmore—NE Patriots-NFL All Pro

Darian Stewart
-Denver Broncos-Pro Bowl

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
something dumb like they didnt go to alabama and then uconn loses to tulane by 40

can you even try to explain away uconn’s program with random players at other terrible programs sometimes make it to the nfl.

find someone who can win a recruting battle and you’ll win a game. Edsall’s best player at Maryland was under recruited TV star Diggs (by under recruited I mean nobody could believe a player that good would go play at maryland for randy edsall but his mom made him)

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Darian Stewart
-Denver Broncos-Pro Bowl

btw its melvin ingram... can you get one thing right.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
something dumb like they didnt go to alabama and then uconn loses to tulane by 40

can you even try to explain away uconn’s program with random players at other terrible programs sometimes make it to the nfl.

find someone who can win a recruting battle and you’ll win a game. Edsall’s best player at Maryland was under recruited TV star Diggs (by under recruited I mean nobody could believe a player that good would go play at maryland for randy edsall but his mom made him)

1547436272816.png

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Darian Stewart-Denver Broncos-Pro Bowl

We beat all of them in a bowl game.

Reaction Score

Darian Stewart-Denver Broncos-Pro Bowl

We almost lost to Rhode Island.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
They are dip their chicken tenders in Coca-Cola.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Can someone post the Pro Bowl list of guys that were 5* or 4* recruits out of HS?

Reaction Score

This place might actually be worse than the women's board.

Reaction Score
We suck. We get it. Is that horse corpse pounded into mulch yet?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Damn you need to retire your account, whaler body bagged you.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Damn you need to retire your account, whaler body bagged you.

He'll be back shortly before the next UCF game telling us how UConn is actually going to run away with it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I am still a little shocked that you feel the need to weigh in on this.

Nothing personal, I just hate that line and I thought the end of that episode sucked and was a total cop out. I felt that way first run and it still bothers me today. A tad irrational? Maybe.

Reaction Score
We beat all of them in a bowl game.
They’re all South Carolina alums
And with all that future NFL talent on the field for South Carolina, we crushed the Gamecocks 20-7 on Jan 2, 2010 in Birmingham--and it wasn't that close. Edsall took a knee at the goal line rather than embarrass Steve Spurrier even more. The QB coach for SC was G.A. Mangus. His wife Lauren is my son-in-law's cousin. We sat with her family and a bunch of USC fans. The consensus among them was we gave them the worst "wuppin" of the season. Looks like Edsall 2 is on his way to recapturing those glory days. The new DC is just the latest step forward.

Reaction Score
And with all that future NFL talent on the field for South Carolina, we crushed the Gamecocks 20-7 on Jan 2, 2010 in Birmingham--and it wasn't that close. Edsall took a knee at the goal line rather than embarrass Steve Spurrier even more. The QB coach for SC was G.A. Mangus. His wife Lauren is my son-in-law's cousin. We sat with her family and a bunch of USC fans. The consensus among them was we gave them the worst "wuppin" of the season. Looks like Edsall 2 is on his way to recapturing those glory days. The new DC is just the latest step forward.
Lol

At the whole thing

Reaction Score
Wait. Was this just so you could name drop your new sons family? Yikes. I knew a person, my neighbors uncle, brought peanuts at a piggly wiggly in SC. Kevin garnet is from SC and shopped piggly wiggly as well. The bagboys from the two stores once played dungeons and dragons together, but in Mordor. So I guess I get it. Pardon me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom