What costs more | Page 4 | The Boneyard

What costs more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No sherlock. Doesn't invalidate the point. Kansas coach David Beaty is also in his third year also might get fired and there's plenty more examples at coacheshotseat. That good enough for ya?

not even close, but it's not worth it

Reaction Score
not even close, but it's not worth it

Explain how Kansas football program is that much higher in stature than UConn's. Yeah, I know they're in the Big 12. Other than that. . . .we even outdraw them, for .

Reaction Score
Explain how Kansas football program is that much higher in stature than UConn's. Yeah, I know they're in the Big 12. Other than that. . . .we even outdraw them, for .

haha well thats a big "other than that..."

"Why don't you buy a private plane....other than the fact you don't have 50 million dollars, why not?"

Reaction Score
firing BD now or waiting until January? Fire now, you keep some of the fan base, donors and season ticket holders. Is that worth more than the capital hit you take today? If he is here next year, season tickets will be down to potentially less than 10,000.
Shouldn't you be more worried about your buddy losing his job at BC?

Reaction Score
If you renew and BD is here, how many games are must attend for you? Why pay top dollar for multiple tickets when plenty will be available for the games you actually want to see?

He has sucked the joy out of attending the game out of me. I went from 6 season tickets in 2008 to 4 during PP and right now to sitting alone today. No one wanted to see this game. If I renew, 2 it will be a minor miracle as of today.

That is the risk Uconn is looking at today.
I will renew...no "if" about it. And I will be attending every game just like I do now. That's called being a fan/season ticket holder. Look I know in a perfect world Benedict fires Diaco and hires your buddy who is gonna get canned in Chestnut Hill...but that' not gonna happen.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Barring a total collapse he will get another year. He will own the entire roster and have had enough time to run a full strength program.

I think the personnel is as good as it has been in years. I think they aren't using it to the fullest.

Uconn cant afford to make a move just because but, if there was a guy I liked that was available, I pull the trigger.

Reaction Score
I will name names that are available today -
Al Golden
Joe Moorehead
Major Applewhite
Ted Roof

Too much bourbon tells me to stop now
You may as well add your buddy Addazio to that list as well since he will be available.

Reaction Score
haha well thats a big "other than that..."

"Why don't you buy a private plane....other than the fact you don't have 50 million dollars, why not?"

KU's athletic budget is $90 million compared with UConn's $72 million. They're in a nicer neighborhood but not that much nicer.

Reaction Score
Other than teaching the team how to carry themselves the right way, for which we are extremely grateful btw, the winning percentage is straight pasqualoniesque. He's paid to do things he right way AND win. I can't hate the guy, just as I couldn't hate Dom Perno or the late Bruce Marshall, but he is overmatched and must go.

Reaction Score
Other than teaching the team how to carry themselves the right way, for which we are extremely grateful btw, the winning percentage is straight pasqualoniesque. He's paid to do things he right way AND win. I can't hate the guy, just as I couldn't hate Dom Perno or the late Bruce Marshall, but he is overmatched and must go.
Bruce Marshall did the best he could with what he was given...and in no way should be even mentioned in the same breath as that idiot Perno! Pernod did to men's hoops what Hathaway did as AD. Took something that he inherited and drove it straight into the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom