What changes would you like to see at UConn games? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What changes would you like to see at UConn games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don't know who mentioned the music, but I hope that "Get Ready For This" is still being played pre-tip until I'm an old coot taking my grandkids to Gampel. Jamming out to that song before numerous games is probably one of my favorite childhood memories.

Reaction Score
Putting the students courtside for the first 10-15 rows behind the benches is a must. This is a money thing and season ticketholders would scream but it has to be done. TV has no intros anymore but the Cavaliers approach would juice the fans in the arena for sure.

You are wrong about that. The first 5-10 rows behind uconn bench are the basketball department tickets (coaches, people associated with program). The coaches family, friends, ex players, tickets the basketball department gives out are those rows behind uconn bench.

Behind the visiting bench the first couple rows are tickets for the opposing teams players family members and friends and the coaching staff/their basketball department. Albeit less than the ticket allocation that uconn has.

Across from the uconn bench is the family and friends section of all the uconn players. They all get 4 tickets to every home game do that's about 60 or so tickets over there.

The rest of the seats are season ticket holders and donors.

Reaction Score
I agree that Gampel should have more students sitting closer to the action. I'd love to see students sitting behind both baskets in the lower level and the side opposite the benches/scorer's table in the lower level, like Mich. St. and Pitt for example. I know, it won't happen because of $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom