• Share Your Love with Me (Aretha)
  • Ain't Too Proud to Beg (Temptations)
And to add some diversity:
  • Eleanor Rigby (Beatles)
  • Freedom (Wham)
  • Soldi (Mahmood)

Reaction Score
Really?
How I got to know this song was back when I was taking recording engineering classes, there was this band that we were recording at the time a swing/blues band. I was in the booth with a few of us and they were playing a song and I would cut in and ask them to give me more of a certain thing/sound. Well the singer and the band started with "Gimme Dat Ding," and I loved it. So I asked them was that one of their songs not knowing and that's when I found out it was The Pipkins. Awesome song....

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
How I got to know this song was back when I was taking recording engineering classes, there was this band that we were recording at the time a swing/blues band. I was in the booth with a few of us and they were playing a song and I would cut in and ask them to give me more of a certain thing/sound. Well the singer and the band started with "Gimme Dat Ding," and I loved it. So I asked them was that one of their songs not knowing and that's when I found out it was The Pipkins. Awesome song....
I posted it because I enjoy watching the girl in the green shirt dance. I just threw up three oddball songs that tickled my fancy at one point.

Anyway, the Pipkins were Roger Greenaway and Tony Burrows, the latter of whom also fronted a number of one-hit wonder bands in the 1970s, and charted with "Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes" (Edison Lighthouse), "Beach Baby" (First Class), "My Baby Loves Lovin'" (White Plains), and "United We Stand" (Brotherhood of Man).

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

i asked my HS daughter last year if she knew about the movie the Breakfast Club.

Her response? I think so. that's the movie where the guy walks on the football field and raises his fist, right?

Reaction Score

There is too many favorite songs, this is another one of mine since we are on a Van the man roll. The Way Young Lovers Do

Reaction Score
Without hesitation:

#1 While My Guitar Gently Weeps
#2 When The Levee Breaks
#3 Gimme Shelter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members