What are your 3 favorite songs ever? | The Boneyard

What are your 3 favorite songs ever?

Reaction Score
From any genre, from any year, can be in a foreign language, or can be an instrumental?

Whatcha got?

Reaction Score
Here are my picks:
Mack the Knife (Bobby Darin)
A Day in the Life (Beatles)
I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)
Hard to choose just three; I'm a huge Beatles fan so hard to pick just one from them.

Reaction Score
I think of the songs that can still get me tapping my toes and singing along when they come on the radio. Air drumming optional.

1) Freebird
2) Spirit of Radio
3) Wicked Game

Reaction Score
I think of the songs that can still get me tapping my toes and singing along when they come on the radio. Air drumming optional.

1) Freebird
2) Spirit of Radio
3) Wicked Game
Never saw as well put together a music video as Spirit of Radio. Intriguing and fast moving with constant images.

Reaction Score
Here are my picks:
Mack the Knife (Bobby Darin)
A Day in the Life (Beatles)
I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)
Hard to choose just three; I'm a huge Beatles fan so hard to pick just one from them.
Yeah, Mack the Knife takes me back to teenage years.

Never heard of Lee Ann Womack until now, but quite a voice.

Day in the Life, I vaguely remember, but that is a great chronology of the players.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I don't see how any of you can even come up with a top 3 list. Out of the thousands and thousands of songs...I'm completely paralyzed even trying to parse a list down. Nope, can't do it. But kudos to those coming up with lists.

Reaction Score
You have a point, @nwhoopfan. And, it is appreciated.

I should have framed the question as any 3 songs you really , really like a lot from any genre, etc.

Having said that, please feel free to give any 3 songs you really like without having to put them on a preference scale as favorites. If you want to add their music videos, fine, but if not, the song names would be fine.

Many of the above songs and great videos, I never heard or saw before. In general, from the BY, I have discovered new music and have added some of the songs on the By to my current Spotify playlists.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
1. Gimme Dat Ding, The Pipkins
2. I'm Afraid of the Russians, Made for TV
3. Sexy Eiffel Towers, Bow Wow Wow

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
You have a point, @nwhoopfan. And, it is appreciated.

I should have framed the question as any 3 songs you really , really like a lot from any genre, etc.

Having said that, please feel free to give any 3 songs you really like without having to put them on a preference scale as favorites. If you want to add their music videos, fine, but if not, the song names would be fine.

Many of the above songs and great videos, I never heard or saw before. In general, from the BY, I have discovered new music and have added some of the songs on the By to my current Spotify playlists.
Whew, that takes the pressure off! I can certainly post 3 songs I really like, without worrying about rank ordering.

I didn't mean to criticize the topic or thread. It's a fun thing to do. Pick a favorite (any category). I used to have favorites of various things. But at some point in life I found it was very hard, if not impossible, to choose such things.

Also, agreed about how these types of threads are a great way to find out about songs/artists I didn't know about previously.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom