What are you doing to get over not having a tourney to watch? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

What are you doing to get over not having a tourney to watch?

Reaction Score
We weren't going to be in so while I miss it it's baseball not being there that is tough to deal with.

Reaction Score
We weren't going to be in so while I miss it it's baseball not being there that is tough to deal with.

Polley and Akok are both back for the AAC tournament, true though it all sucks.

Reaction Score
giphy.gif
LOL. Could not stop watching.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I haven’t gone through all 5 pages...am I the only one over eating out of boredom?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Playing Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt on XBox, and drinking whiskey. Played 18 holes of golf today.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I haven’t gone through all 5 pages...am I the only one over eating out of boredom?
I’m stuck between “I have 12 pounds Of pretzels” and “In 3 weeks it may be pretzel soup for dinner”

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
They dropped season 2 of the Formula 1 series on Netflix. It's pretty good.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Working through my to do list.. check off “upgrade from Win7” from that list.
next... “hang clothes rod in closet.”
Drinking Japanese whisky is helping

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can I recommend 1983-1984 (especially!!! )Mid-south in order?
Rock And Roll!!! Rock and Roll!!!
No freaking way @Chin Diesel, as I have come to find out. Midnight Express all day long! Oh sure, they won back the belts back by burying a guy's face in an ether-soaked towel. But it was a no disqualification match! The RnR Express stole those titles by deceit and violation of contract law! When Mid-South not only looked the other way but celebrated the treachery, mastermind Jim Cornette did what he was forced to do. And while Midnight was training hard for victory, RnR were pimping themselves out for a "superdate" with "ladies 18 years or older" who will be chosen from those who sent in a "recent photo." What a couple of creeps. Who were the faces and who were the heels again?

Thanks for the h/t @August_West

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No freaking way @Chin Diesel, as I have come to find out. Midnight Express all day long! Oh sure, they won back the belts back by burying a guy's face in ether-soaked towel. But it was a no disqualification match! The RnR Express stole those titles by deceit and violation of contract law! When Mid-South not only looked the other way but celebrated the treachery, mastermind Jim Cornette did what he was forced to do. And while Midnight was training hard for victory, RnR were pimping themselves out for a "superdate" with "ladies 18 years or older" who will be chosen from those who sent in a "recent photo." What a couple of creeps. Who were the faces and who were the heels again?

Thanks for the h/t @August_West

I was doing the Rock and Roll!!! response because they got the entire crowd in to the match. Of course Cornette and Midnight Express were the perfect foil.
And yes, there are some Cornette interviews where Cornette talks about girls lined up in the hallway out side Robert and Ricky's hotel room. And how other wrestlers gladly took on the overflow like any good wing man would do for a friend.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was doing the Rock and Roll!!! response because they got the entire crowd in to the match.
Oh yeah, sorry for the overreaction. It's just that I can't stand those guys,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom