What about Huggins for UConn’s coach? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What about Huggins for UConn’s coach?

Reaction Score
Just had another thought in the shower. What if we bring in JC as a bridge guy for the next 1-2 years and then spend big on Bill Belichick? Chances are he'll be available by then and from what I've seen the guy can definitely coach.

Reaction Score
Do you people really think Bob Higgins is leaving his alma mater to come to UCONN? He's making $3.5 million a year to coach at his alma mater.

We will offer 3.6M and lifetime supply of sweat suits. He is ours for the taking.

Reaction Score
Mods can we please ban this guy?

I don't understand what the poster did wrong to be banned? To me that is a pretty unfair request Viking. It is coaching search chatter. There is nothing wrong with this. Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I don't understand what the poster did wrong to be banned? To me that is a pretty unfair request Viking. It is coaching search chatter. There is nothing wrong with this. Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears that the joke went directly over your head.

Reaction Score
And we can save money by dispensing with a Strength and Conditioning coach by just having the players follow Huggy Bear's own personal fitness regimen.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
If I could have anyone, it might be Huggy Bear. Give me the windbreaker, baby!

Reaction Score
Great thought. Mike has another 10+ years in him easy and it's time UConn start putting more guys into the NBA again. Hire Mike and get Brad Stevens to be coach in waiting, even though it'll take a decade it's really an offer he can't refuse.
I guess I'll take my attempt at humor somewhere else.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A guy got banned yesterday for making a post this stupid.

To be fair, he made about 30 of them. One after the other after the other. And wasn't even trolling.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
To be fair, he made about 30 of them. One after the other after the other. And wasn't even trolling.

yeah, no. I just quoted Fishy for what he said to shizzle after shizzle started an equally inane thread yesterday. meta irony.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
yeah, no. I just quoted Fishy for what he said to shizzle after shizzle started an equally inane thread yesterday. meta irony.

Ahhh, I was talking about UCONN TOP DOG or whatever his name was. The lower level of the meta equation i think

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Thank you.

I’m tired of these mean girls telling me what to do.

Reaction Score
And we can save money by dispensing with a Strength and Conditioning coach by just having the players follow Huggy Bear's own personal fitness regimen.
At one time he was a handsome dude who looked good in a suit. Seems to be heading into Rick Majerus territiory.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Personality-wise Huggins would be just about the best possible fit for this team.
To me he is the closest thing to a Calhoun style coach whose teams are really going to the mat every game and practice.
His teams have excellent work ethics; love to see him in Storrs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom