What a home job | The Boneyard

What a home job

Reaction Score
Never seen anything like this. Ever. Not the Russians in the Olympics. Never, so blatant.

Reaction Score
If I am Hurley I would definitely get my second technical if we are losing late . I won't miss this league at all

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Now 3-11 from the field and 1-7 from the line... as an 80% foulshooter?
Yeah I mean when you're the only player on your team who can handle the ball consistently it can take a lot out of you.
Everybody who thinks Gilbert is the reason we're losing needs to think really hard about what our ball handling would look like if he wasn't out there. You all are insane.

Reaction Score
Yeah I mean when you're the only player on your team who can handle the ball consistently it can take a lot out of you.
Everybody who thinks Gilbert is the reason we're losing needs to think really hard about what our ball handling would look like if he wasn't out there. You all are insane.
We're losing closing games because AG is immature and can't make free throws.

Reaction Score
I agree, no other really good ballhandlers, but he makes a ton of turnovers trying to dribble through crowds.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Vit
Vital got hammered twice and got no call

Those aren’t close to fouls and the way he complains he won’t get them. Gilbert not fast enough to split double teams and footwork to sloppy to get through. Always tripping.

Reaction Score
For those keeping track, after AG shushed the crowd with his three, he proceeded to go 1-4 from the free throw line (to make him 1-7 for the game), and turned the ball over 3 times including the game sealer.

He really needs to win something first before he can even think about doing that. Just like Vital's chest-thumping when hitting a 3 down by 20 points during the KO era.

Reaction Score
For those keeping track, after AG shushed the crowd with his three, he proceeded to go 1-4 from the free throw line (to make him 1-7 for the game), and turned the ball over 3 times including the game sealer.
The immature, ridiculous SHUSH was the turning point....don't be a clown when game in the balance.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I agree, no other really good ballhandlers, but he makes a ton of turnovers trying to dribble through crowds.
BS. We were up 7 and he dribbled into the trees (a repeating pattern) in two successive possessions and turned it over. His free throw shooting is also indefensible.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We're losing closing games because AG is immature and can't make free throws.
Add in getting squat from Akok and Adams on offense. And then there's...man, I can't even write his name anymore.

Reaction Score
Vit

Those aren’t close to fouls and the way he complains he won’t get them. Gilbert not fast enough to split double teams and footwork to sloppy to get through. Always tripping.

It’s not the footwork and he’s plenty fast it’s just that he shouldn’t be doing it since he isn’t successful enough. I mean he and Vital are like a broken record. Make stupid plays down the stretch it’s beyond frustrating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom