What a beautiful box score | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What a beautiful box score

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
If you rewatch the game, after KML got loose for two open threes, Kim had a talking to with Robertson and others and they were playing deny on her for most of the rest of the game.
I though the entry passes generally were just terrible tonight - even when they connected they were late so the defense had already closed on the post.
Stewie has been in a shooting slump for a while on her mid-range and . Can't wait for the game where she breaks out, and it is coming soon.
KML hasn't shot well the two games since the sleeve came off - bring back the sleeve! (Actually, probably just an adjustment period.)
Bria had a bad first half, a very good second half.
MoJeff was fantastic - quite a homecoming!
Kiah was really solid yet again - she is having a very good year.
BB and Chong - didn't do anything in the few minutes they got.

Reaction Score
If you rewatch the game, after KML got loose for two open threes, Kim had a talking to with Robertson and others and they were playing deny on her for most of the rest of the game.
I though the entry passes generally were just terrible tonight - even when they connected they were late so the defense had already closed on the post.
Stewie has been in a shooting slump for a while on her mid-range and . Can't wait for the game where she breaks out, and it is coming soon.
KML hasn't shot well the two games since the sleeve came off - bring back the sleeve! (Actually, probably just an adjustment period.)
Bria had a bad first half, a very good second half.
MoJeff was fantastic - quite a homecoming!
Kiah was really solid yet again - she is having a very good year.
BB and Chong - didn't do anything in the few minutes they got.

I don't want to make a big deal about this, but I thought KML had many open looks for the shots she took. She took 12 shots, 7 from 3, and one of the 12 was a missed layup. There is one thing I firmly believe- and that is - KML is smart enough to know when she's open to take a shot- thus I believe nearly all 12 were good shots. How open she was not relevant vs shots being good. They were good shots and she missed. And she just didn't do anything else except 4 rebounds which is okay but not so hot. Zero assists is vey telling considering she was being guarded by a vastly inferior player in the 2nd half.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well, she was the "10." And there are numbers in the box score.

Ok, those of you under 30, please clue me in. Who are the young hotties? I'll take notes.
Kim K and Morgan Tuck... but we cant talk about Tuck til she graduate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak