What’s the updated starting 5 tonight | The Boneyard

What’s the updated starting 5 tonight

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I would say Cole instead of Gaff
Yeah, as much as I know he said he's fine coming off the bench and that's what he did in his best and last game, I have to think that he played himself back into the starting lineup. In either event, I would expect him to see more minutes than Gaff tonight.

Reaction Score
Cole has been playing really well coming off the bench, and I also wouldn't be shocked to see DH bring Bouk off the bench his first game back. That being said, we got off to a super slow start last game with Gaffney starting, and Cole started the 2nd half, so I think he's earned the starting gig back.

My prediction:

Cole
Martin
Jackson
Whaley
Sanogo

Bouk first guy off the bench for Whaley or Sanogo, sliding Martin and Jackon over.

Wow, we are deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Reaction Score
Sanogo is starting. He’s coming off BE freshman of the week honors and has started every game.
Yes but Whaley is a significantly better post defender so you put him at the 5 on Watson. You don’t have Sanogo guarding Horchler, Martin can do just fine on him.

I’m sure Sanogo will get plenty of run today but having him start just might not be the best strategy today, we’ll see.

Reaction Score
Yeah, as much as I know he said he's fine coming off the bench and that's what he did in his best and last game, I have to think that he played himself back into the starting lineup. In either event, I would expect him to see more minutes than Gaff tonight.
His big contribution last game was hitting 3's IMO...we need someone that will be feeding Bouk, not taking shots away from him...I'd rather see Gaff

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I would say Cole instead of Gaff
Yes, Cole has earned it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

In another thread discussing next year's lineup I thought Cole would be a good fit for a John Gwynn type microwave role. I still think so. Gaffney has some chemistry with Bouknight, so hoping he plays better.

Reaction Score
I think you’re right, Cole. Respectfully, it’d be more fun and stronger to see Gaff start.

Reaction Score
I would be very surprised if Bouk started. Expect him to play 10 - 15 minutes
Depends how the game goes....if it's close he may need to play more.

Can't have 2 loses to Providence on resume so whatever it takes for the win.

Reaction Score
He’s stayed in conditioning shape Hurley said, he will be rusty, but aside from being in true game shape, he should be fine to go close to normal minutes. I think worst case he plays 20-25 minutes due to rust.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Don't know about our starting lineup but I think our best kill lineup will be Cole, Bouknight, Jackson, Martin, Whaley.

Prefer Sanogo to Whaley in that lineup. I also want to see Akok getting minutes. Finally, we have the whole roster available and more guys than minutes (as we hoped pre-season). Josh, Adams and Polley should probably not see the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom