WFSB UConn football preview tonight (Saturday) at 7:00 | The Boneyard

WFSB UConn football preview tonight (Saturday) at 7:00

Reaction Score
I feel like all these podcasts, preview shows and articles are just regurgitating the same content/interviews. I'm ready to just watch the game.

If preview shows like this can catch the interest of any casuals then it's worth it.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Didn’t come on till the PGA event was over…like 8:15 or so…
That explains why my YouTube TV DVR only recorded 12 minutes. Ugh

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I feel like all these podcasts, preview shows and articles are just regurgitating the same content/interviews. I'm ready to just watch the game.
Really, how much is there to say? You can talk about the personnel changes in the two deep but until there is a game it's all speculation.

Reaction Score
Really, how much is there to say? You can talk about the personnel changes in the two deep but until there is a game it's all speculation.

The WFSB show should talk about a lot more than the team. It is for a general audience. They should talk about the stadium, the band, the spirit squard, the mascot, parking, tailgating, and more. College football is an experience. Of course, they should talk about the players, coaches, opponents but they are reaching the casual fan. They should concentrate on the fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom