West Virginia @ Baylor - 2/26/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

West Virginia @ Baylor - 2/26/18

Reaction Score
While I don't know the extent of Kristy's injury, I can tell you that it didn't look good. I'll be surprised if we see her in another college game. BIG loss for Baylor. Kim was extremely emotional after the game and just broke down. She loves her team and has a really special bond with Kristy.

Mulkey said if Wallace’s injury wasn’t serious, she would have got back out there.

In the cutting the nets down ceremony, it’s interesting that Wallace climbed the ladder to participate. Mulkey brought her daughter up with her on the ladder to cut down the net.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Mulkey said if Wallace’s injury wasn’t serious, she would have got back out there.

In the cutting the nets down ceremony, it’s interesting that Wallace climbed the ladder to participate. Mulkey brought her daughter up with her on the ladder to cut down the net.

Mulkey has always brought her kids up with her to cut the net.

Wallace cried most of the evening after the injury. She is one tough girl. There was no way she was not cutting down the net.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
While I don't know the extent of Kristy's injury, I can tell you that it didn't look good. I'll be surprised if we see her in another college game. BIG loss for Baylor. Kim was extremely emotional after the game and just broke down. She loves her team and has a really special bond with Kristy.

The dreaded non-contact knee injury. I've seen too many of these lately and they don't typically have a happy ending. :(

Reaction Score
Baylor's Wallace being examined, status up in air

Baylor senior guard Kristy Wallace underwent a medical examination on Tuesday after an apparent knee injury in Monday's regular-season finale against West Virginia.

"She's being evaluated today, and we will address any updates at our next media availability, which will likely be Thursday," a Baylor spokesperson said. "We will have all the info by then."

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
There's a dedicated thread for the Wallace injury.

Reaction Score

Here’s a recap vid of the game that includes Wallace’s hopping technique in case you missed it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom