We're suddenly getting lots of attention | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We're suddenly getting lots of attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude its March!

Its a non story - its just a historical pattern.

Reaction Score
Damn. I forgot about those two remaining schools. Wyoming has a legitimate shot, too, now that they are healthy.

I say this every year, but: how in the world is Boise St. ranked??

Every year, someone defends teams from Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, even teams like Utah St., and perennially they take their 3 loss records into the tourney and never make the S16.

Reaction Score
AAC isn't going to get more than 3 in regardless. So if we win the whole deal, SMU gets one of the 2 at larges. That leaves either Cincinnati or Temple scratching their collective asses.
SMU is definitely in.

Look at the bubble. How do you exclude Cincinnati? They have a Top 40 RPI. A NCSOS of 26. Wins over San Diego State, and a road win against NC State OOC. You can hold some bad losses against them, but all these teams look bad, and Cincy looks very good in relation.

Temple has a Top 35 RPI. They have a NCSOS (46), and 5 of their losses came without their full team.

I think Temple is in right now. A win here would make them a lock.

If Tulsa wins it, that makes four. I won't count UConn cuz there's no way they are winning tonight, let alone tomorrow.

Reaction Score

Every year, someone defends teams from Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, even teams like Utah St., and perennially they take their 3 loss records into the tourney and never make the S16.
Boise's best wins are all in-conference. Not sold on them at all. They have only 4 top 100 wins.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Nevada did in 2004. Beat #10 seed MSU and #2 seed Gonzaga and should have made it to the Elite 8 but choked away the game against GaTech. They also ran #6 Kansas out of the building at Lawlor Events Center earlier in the season. Oh, the good ol days.

Reaction Score
Nevada did in 2004. Beat #10 seed MSU and #2 seed Gonzaga and should have made it to the Elite 8 but choked away the game against GaTech. They also ran #6 Kansas out of the building at Lawlor Events Center earlier in the season. Oh, the good ol days.
To be fair, that team actually beat someone. Who the hell has Boise beaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom