We're seeing the value of depth tonight | The Boneyard

We're seeing the value of depth tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
UConn starts slow. Geno puts in the three freshmen. Not only do they pick the team up, but everyone else starts playing better when they rotate back in.

Last year, when UConn wasn't playing well, all Geno could do was shake his head and throw his arms in the air. Now, he can make adjustments and get better results. We're going to miss the hell out of Maya, but I'm pumped to see a UConn team with a full clip this season.

And only Tiff is gone next season! And the two best high school players in the country, plus another super-elite player, are coming in!

Reaction Score
All the frosh played well.
Are they ready for Stanford though?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
CD talked about Stanford a bit on post-game. Great early test for both teams. Obviously a big concern will be the O sisters on the O boards, but CD suggested UConn might have the advantage at the guard spot.

Reaction Score
CD talked about Stanford a bit on post-game. Great early test for both teams. Obviously a big concern will be the O sisters on the O boards, but CD suggested UConn might have the advantage at the guard spot.

agree with CD

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Speaking of depth, KML can hit the deep three!

Speaking of deep threes, I noticed Doty and either Faris or Hartley making a point of looking down at the floor to make sure they were behind the new three point line. I wonder if this habit will persist, or if it is just an early season thing. I'm not complaining, they nailed them, so it might be a good habit.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Rule #3 See Rule #1 and #2 AND don't forget her sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom