We're Going to the FINAL FOUR!!!!! | The Boneyard

We're Going to the FINAL FOUR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When they beat ND in the Big East Tourney I thought they were a sure thing for Denver. This is a very impressive team. I hope that they have grown enough and have the confidence to take on say Notre Dame/Maryland and then a potential Baylor.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Just mentioned on the radio that Ann Strother's parents are part of the Final Four Welcoming Committee. They were assigned to the Kingston Regional and will accompany their daughter's alma mater to the Final Four.

Love it!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Damn right. Enjoy this, because even though it's happened five years in a row, and there's a tremendous recruiting class hanging out in Chicago right now en route to Storrs, you can't take it for granted..

The 2009-10 team gave you the helicopter ride from JFK to downtown Manhattan- first class, smooth sailing all the way. This team was like a gypsy cab weaving in and out of traffic- a bit bumpy, fearing for your life at times, but you still got there.

Very proud of the way this team responded to adversity. You sign up to be part of a continuum when you come to Storrs, to carry on the stratospheric standards estabished by the women who came before you. This group has done it, and you can't that away from them.

Reaction Score
A team without a single first team All-American. A team with only one senior. A team that lost half its fanbase to heart failure during tonight's game . . .

UConn is in the FINAL FOUR!!!!!!
And don't forget that we must suffer with a mediocre coach that WASN'T CONSIDERED FOR ANY COA AWARDS!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I have to fess up, after we lost back to back home games to St. John's and ND I wouldn't have bet a plugged nickel on us making it to the FF. Wonderful turnaround for the girls!

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
What a game! My wife and I were wrung out by that one, especially the first half. And what joy at the end! How about that amazing play by Kelly Farris at the end of the first half!! If the game had been on CPTV, it would have been "The Play that Won the Game." :)

Reaction Score
This is just amazing. Seeing some of the lackluster play in the middle of the season, and hearing Geno say they just weren't communicating with each other, I thought we'd be lucky to be in the Elite Eight.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to a great TEAM effort. This may be Geno's best effort yet in getting kids to believe. truly impressive work by all. Kids are great. On to Denver !

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This is just amazing. Seeing some of the lackluster play in the middle of the season, and hearing Geno say they just weren't communicating with each other, I thought we'd be lucky to be in the Elite Eight.
As recently as the BET QF against Rutgers, I was really concerned.

Reaction Score
This is what makes tonight all the more exciting. The unexpected success!

Reaction Score
I don't want to play any of the teams in the FF again. Let's tell them to just give us the trophy, mmm'k?
IMPRESSIVE HOW WE HAVE RESPONDED! HERO'S GALORE;) The 1 SR on the team
TIFF led us to the promised land! Now we move on to Denver to take back what is ours;) HUGE PROPS to STEF,CD,KML,BRIA and the HEART AND SOUL OF THIS TEAM
KELLY

Reaction Score
Just mentioned on the radio that Ann Strother's parents are part of the Final Four Welcoming Committee. They were assigned to the Kingston Regional and will accompany their daughter's alma mater to the Final Four.

Love it!
Any chance Maya could drop in on us; would love to see her and she could add some motivation like: "Win this one for me for the one I didn't get last year".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom