We're Goin to the TOP the VERY TOP | The Boneyard

We're Goin to the TOP the VERY TOP

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Azzi's Back and UConn is back. A new team all over again. The questions are answered. There ain't no doubt in my mind. Im home sick watching the game and cant wait for it to start stayin positive.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sorry, but no. I think this team is solid, but nowhere near a final 4 team. Given that Carol is now out again, who knows for how long, and the bench provides little to nothing except for minutes to give the starters a rest, we are back down to 6 players who can contribute.

Just how I see it. Love the players, but as a team, they just don't seem to have "it".

Reaction Score
Sorry, but no. I think this team is solid, but nowhere near a final 4 team. Given that Carol is now out again, who knows for how long, and the bench provides little to nothing except for minutes to give the starters a rest, we are back down to 6 players who can contribute.

Just how I see it. Love the players, but as a team, they just don't seem to have "it".
How don’t they not have the “it” factor after showing who they could be going toe to toe with South Carolina without Azzi. Caroline will be back. She just didn’t need to play today.

Reaction Score

I agree with you. Feel sorry for Caroline sitting on the bench with an ice pack and ear plugs again. She was just starting to round into her old self. I think she should be shut down for the rest of the season. No point in risking further injury.

Reaction Score
Azzi's Back and UConn is back. A new team all over again. The questions are answered. There ain't no doubt in my mind. Im home sick watching the game and cant wait for it to start stayin positive.
I was wondering why your post wasn't 6 paragraphs. I hope you feel better. We looked really good today but can we see how we do the next two games?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Star Wars Doom GIF

Reaction Score

This team is deeper than any team other than SC so how can they not be a FF team? They shot horribly today and still won by 30 playing really soft in the 4th. This team is going to be a 1 seed if they keep looking like they did today.

Reaction Score
SC is the only team not worried about playing UCONN down the road. Everyone else doesn't have Boston and she is the one that could be a problem for UCONN. They took better care of the ball and shot terrible and still won by 30. That and the rotation allowed them to fully rest everyone when it mattered. Most importantly Azzi looked 100%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom