Well tsk tsk... | The Boneyard

Well tsk tsk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm a big fan of acting like you've been there before. Sometimes that's too much to ask. It's been a long time since Texas won a big game. Good for them. Stanford has been there before.

Don't understand the karma hashtag. It's not like UConn stormed the court.

Reaction Score
Given that Stanford had just ended a 47 game winning streak and beaten the overwhelming #1, I thought celebration was warranted. And (most) anything that gets wcbb fans excited is good in my book.

Texas meanwhile beat a #1 for the first time in probably a couple of decades. Pretty big.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm a big fan of acting like you've been there before.
Speaking of which. In the Raiders - Chiefs game last night, two Raider defenders almost gave the Chiefs a first down by celebrating a sack, while offsides, too long in between plays. Luckily for them, another defender called a time out before the Chiefs could snap the ball. Might have cost the Raiders their 1st win of the season.

http://www.tddaily.com/news/two-rai...-still-going-almost-got-called-penalty-video/

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
So Notre Dame may get to be nuero uno for a couple of weeks.

Reaction Score
Speaking of which. In the Raiders - Chiefs game last night, two Raider defenders almost gave the Chiefs a first down by celebrating a sack, while offsides, too long in between plays. Luckily for them, another defender called a time out before the Chiefs could snap the ball. Might have cost the Raiders their 1st win of the season.

http://www.tddaily.com/news/two-rai...-still-going-almost-got-called-penalty-video/
Yes, and one of the Raiders celebrating was our beloved former Husky Sio Moore who had just sacked the quarteback.
Sio #55

Reaction Score
Given that Stanford had just ended a 47 game winning streak and beaten the overwhelming #1, I thought celebration was warranted. And (most) anything that gets wcbb fans excited is good in my book.

Texas meanwhile beat a #1 for the first time in probably a couple of decades. Pretty big.
Agree, it's still a game, fun is allowed.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
share the joy. Parity is good for the game, even if those of us with a particular bias aren't always thrilled with the results.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
share the joy. Parity is good for the game, even if those of us with a particular bias aren't always thrilled with the results.
Yes, this is shaping up to be an exciting season. Makes the games a tad more.....

stock-photo-spicy-spelt-with-chilli-peppers-39680962.jpg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Don't understand the karma hashtag. It's not like UConn stormed the court.

He's saying it's karma for Stanford that Texas celebrated like that after Stanford had just done the same thing. Regardless, I agree with vowelguy. Just about any team that defeats UConn these days is going to storm the court. I understand that reaction. It's most teams' Superbowl.

Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
He's saying it's karma for Stanford that Texas celebrated like that after Stanford had just done the same thing. Regardless, I agree with vowelguy. Just about any team that defeats UConn these days is going to storm the court. I understand that reaction. It's most teams' Superbowl.

Heck..... if Duke could defeat UCONN this year.. I'd drive to Duke and attempt get into Cameron to storm the court...... of course.... that would probably land me in a different court the next day.... but it would be worth it. :p

Reaction Score
Heck..... if Duke could defeat UCONN this year.. I'd drive to Duke and attempt get into Cameron to storm the court. of course.... that would probably land me in a different court the next day.... but it would be worth it. :p
Since they are playing at the XL Center, you would drive to Cameron and storm the court all my yourself? Interesting :):p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom