Well, this makes me feel old (not OT) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Well, this makes me feel old (not OT)

Reaction Score
I remember seeing her on campus.... I went with some friends to a talent show they hosted in Gampel where all the incoming freshman and I think sophomores.... needed to do some sort of skit or activity, and the UCONN women put on I believe it was a quiz show and they spent most of the time making fun of themselves after their final four loss to Notre Dame. I remember DT making fun of herself for fouling out of the game.... Those were the good ole days

Reaction Score
I'm 75 and I'm aging like a dog so I'm 525!
And I feel all of 525!
Next Tuesday the 25th I'm having another heart operation, an AV Node Ablation at Yale New Haven Hospital!
I'm just getting over my 2nd right foot infection since last July, so things never seem to get better on my side of the ledger!
I'll be home the next day around 11am!
To you and any other poster with medical problems, I pray for your successful procedures and recovery. The Lord has blessed me with a long life and only speculation on how much longer. I have Osteo-Arthritis as the only major problem I have, but it doesn't stop me from working at my Muffler Shop 6 days a week. I weigh 170 lbs and I'm 5' 9". GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm 75 and I'm aging like a dog so I'm 525!
And I feel all of 525!
Next Tuesday the 25th I'm having another heart operation, an AV Node Ablation at Yale New Haven Hospital!
I'm just getting over my 2nd right foot infection since last July, so things never seem to get better on my side of the ledger!
I'll be home the next day around 11am!
All the best for a succesful procedure and listen to some good tunes during recovery - good music can help with good healing...!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom