Well there is no doubt | The Boneyard

Well there is no doubt

C

Chief00

Calhoun is going for a national championship in year one. He knows at his age there is no time to waste and he doesn’t plan to waste any.
Look for Calhoun to bring in a few D1 transfers - yes he found a loophole - they don’t have to sit out a year and he can very plausiably sell guys on getting them a good NBA look. Every D1 player this year is eligible to play for Calhoun next year. International players are another likelihood. Mark my word he is going to shock a lot of people at the talent level he is going to bring in.
Chief = Confirmed Rating

C

Chief00

Nobody is going to the NBA out of D3 chief lol
You watch! But, granted it’s all the guys who think they can make the NBA if only they had the right coach to guide them to the promise land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Calhoun is going for a national championship in year one. He knows at his age there is no time to waste and he doesn’t plan to waste any.
Look for Calhoun to bring in a few D1 transfers - yes he found a loophole - they don’t have to sit out a year and he can very plausiably sell guys on getting them a good NBA look. Every D1 player this year is eligible to play for Calhoun next year. International players are another likelihood. Mark my word he is going to shock a lot of people at the talent level he is going to bring in.
Chief = Confirmed Rating

"Found a loophole" is an interesting way of putting it since everyone already knows about that rule. Anyways, I look forward to catching a few games next year.

C

Chief00

"Found a loophole" is an interesting way of putting it since everyone already knows about that rule. Anyways, I look forward to catching a few games next year.
Everyone knows, but not everyone can take advantage of it and understand the potential. Case in point - remember the Beltway Ballers?

Last edited by a moderator:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Why? He isn't coaching the team.

C

Chief00

Given Calhoun’s track record at getting guys into the league I suspect it won’t take long before a bevy of 5 and 4 stars guys are passing on D1 and signing with JC to increase their draft stock.
All of the above but at first the focus will be on D1 transfers and international - but true some could be former 4 star HS players.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Ive been over there when my daughter took swim lessons, there might not be any bleachers.

Reaction Score
I did not fully appreciate the opportunity either until it was explained to me. (LOL) He’s all in.

?So you’ve changed your stance from JC “won’t actually coach a game there”?

Reaction Score
The question is if Calhoun starts winning in D3 with D1 players will he be better than John Wooden?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He is looking for guys like YOU. I know! :) He has gigs for you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Reaction Score
I look forward to someone bumping this thread in 18 months so we can laugh at the OP. Judging by the recent Vance bump, I think @intlzncster should be game.

Reaction Score
Chief = Confirmed Rating
Word is Tremont Waters is tranferring there.

C

Chief00

I look forward to someone bumping this thread in 18 months so we can laugh at the OP. Judging by the recent Vance bump, I think @intlzncster should be game.
Good luck LOL - You are going up against a Chief = Confirmed Rating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom