We'll recover... | The Boneyard

We'll recover...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're okay. It's all good guys. JC back next game. If you think the Huskies won't be back..you're insane.

Reaction Score
Really guy? I agree with you but you were trolling the chat harder than I've ever seen someone troll the Boneyard, save Billy. 2 wins in the Big East ring a bell?

Reaction Score
Yeah we got hammered with no calls but we have to focus on getting the ball inside to Drummond. Throwing up 3's all day is like passing on every down in a football game, you need a grind it out running game to go with it or you have all DB's in the secondary. Tonight our shooters were covered at the 3. How many post passes did we have tonight? Drummond is young and may not know how to shot fake and drop step but now is the time for him to learn. AO is playing with his head up his ass, all season long plain and simple. Calhoun will figure it out I predict but with our big frontline we shouldn't get manhandled like this.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
chat troll right here. you tampabill and babysheeep and a few others must be all raised by the daddysheep. i bet he was raised in tampa by calroidken.

hey tom, you should unlike that first post becuase you prob didn't get to see him in the chat. this is bs from him, he was calling for MH lol.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We're okay. It's all good guys. JC back next game. If you think the Huskies won't be back..you're insane.

Ahhhhh, Dr. Jekyll, good to have you back.

I'm afraid your more difficult half made a bit of a hash in the chat this evening.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lol props to whoever(cough fishy) edited my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom