Well I'm moving on! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Well I'm moving on!

Reaction Score
I'm sorry I did not post the last couple days but I was really out of it, more than usual.
Can't wait to get out!
At BRIDEBROOK I'm hoping they have SNY, I know they'll have ESPN2!
Thanks for all the support!

Reaction Score
You go, guy! The games you missed were stinkers, so don't feel deprived. If you want to watch them now, go to the UConn Website that posts all the games+Geno's shows. Keep us up to date as you progress.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Many congrats on the successful operation, and best wishes on the continued recovery.

Moving on, like my ex-girlfriend Mya (yes, I'll take any pretext to watch a basketball-themed video from late-90s R&B):

Reaction Score
I had the heart surgery on Monday afternoon and the doctor's are happy with my recovery and I'll be released to BRIDEBROOK rehab
in Niantic! I might be there 2 to 3 weeks.
I have not see a UCONN game vs Cinc, and SMU because SNY is not on YNHH!
I'm hoping I can watch the upcoming games!

I have been wondering how well you did--apparently EXCELLENT!! So soooo dam good to read your posting. ---i'm back--I just did my happy dance-- I feel so good for you.
Congratulation---BADASS!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm sorry I did not post the last couple days but I was really out of it, more than usual.
Can't wait to get out!
At BRIDEBROOK I'm hoping they have SNY, I know they'll have ESPN2!
Thanks for all the support!

you are unbelievable---the only thing we on the By want is for you to recover and --feel whole again. Not a darn thing else matters--
I hope you are starting to feel not only the pain and grog of the operation but the --better life the operation should bring...
Congratulation!!!!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Glad to hear. I hope you'll be a "big eight wheeler movin' down the track" soon.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Living with a pastor, you get reminded too often of life's fragility. So glad to hear you're on the mend.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I had the heart surgery on Monday afternoon and the doctor's are happy with my recovery and I'll be released to BRIDEBROOK rehab
in Niantic! I might be there 2 to 3 weeks.
I have not see a UCONN game vs Cinc, and SMU because SNY is not on YNHH!
I'm hoping I can watch the upcoming games!

I've been of the off the grid for several days. I'm just reading this today. It's good to have you back on line with us. I'm very happy to hear everything went well. You'll have the color back in your cheeks in no time. Get well real soon. :cool:

Reaction Score
Hi gang! Just checking in.
I got to BRIDEBROOK around 3pm yesterday. I had a rough night and so far today. Worn out, and can hardly hold my head up! Yesterday might have been too much for me!
I missed the SMU game no SNY here, now 5 games missed! they do have ESPN/2 in tv lounge for SoCAR game! Thanks again for warm thoughts!

Reaction Score
RSHERM: well now, you DO understand that, Bridebrook or not, you're not supposed to be carrying the bride across the brook on the first day there? ;) Rest easy and stay well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Glad to hear that the surgery went well! One step at a time!

Doesn't Bridebrook have wifi? You can catch up on the games at huskygames (link in TCF's Stuff above.)

Reaction Score
Welcome back Boneyard Brother! Glad to hear you are doing better. :) Don't forget you can catch the games you missed on the Husky Game Replays site.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom