Welcome to your new world, PC. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Welcome to your new world, PC.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
a bit morbid over there.. Gotta love UConn basketball
Booya Bya GIF by MOODMAN

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
PC doesn’t have “it” no except for a brief stint with Pitino and Billy Donovan, never had “it”. It’s a quality, decent program, I don’t wish them ill. But the delusions of grandeur, I’m glad to see those smashed. UConn, now, is just in a different place. It’s unfortunate that injuries have derailed that emergence. Akok still isn’t fully back. At full strength, I still think this is a top ten team. We still aren’t quite there yet.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When PC was big in the 60's, they never played UConn. So I have no fondness for them at all.

Reaction Score
PC is a hated rival but I don't really have ill will towards them like some other programs who shall remain nameless. Of course everyone was kicking UConn while UConn was repeatedly getting kicked in the crotch. The cream rises. They did get that Gomes kid though, so there's that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
TBH, I read nothing heinous in that entire thread. You gotta support your team.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
PC is a hated rival but I don't really have ill will towards them like some other programs who shall remain nameless. Of course everyone was kicking UConn while UConn was repeatedly getting kicked in the crotch. The cream rises. They did get that Gomes kid though, so there's that.
my alltime favorite list of opponents to beat down are;
1. pc
2. st johns
sans hate, a mostly useless emotion unless it spurs on positive energy to do something aboot the issue. having said that, it is startling to read the pc board and see the soul crushing affect that game has on their base, like someone threw a bucket of ice water on their face to wake them up.
sad. on the udder hand, our team and pipeline may just cause some conference opponents to end their bball program. noice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom