Welcome to your new world, PC. | The Boneyard

Welcome to your new world, PC.

Reaction Score
Outclassed on the court.
Outcoached on the sidelines.
More talent up and down the roster.
More athletic at every spot.
Better class coming in.

PC better pray BC doesn't hire someone with deep recruiting roots. If they do, UConn and BC will choke their talent pipeline like a boa constrictor while PC overpays a middling Cooley contract out.

Reaction Score
know-your-place-eaa9398736.png

Reaction Score
wow... they just beat us the other night. i know they got embarrassed tonight, but i wasn't expecting their board to be so apoplectic.
It's not like they were on the bubble and this knocked them off. They're way below that so why is their board in melt down mode?

I do wonder about PC. Duke and Watson are 2 of the better players they've had in a long time and they can't win with them.

Reaction Score
Outclassed on the court.
Outcoached on the sidelines.
More talent up and down the roster.
More athletic at every spot.
Better class coming in.

PC better pray BC doesn't hire someone with deep recruiting roots. If they do, UConn and BC will choke their talent pipeline like a boa constrictor while PC overpays a middling Cooley contract out.
That was just cruel... nice job.

Reaction Score
I liked this one:

“I was just thinking about four years ago and sitting at the Mohegan Sun Arena. PC was scheduled to play Uconn in a exhibition for hurricane relief. As the two teams took the floor the faces of the once mighty Husky nation were in awe of the small catholic rival they left looking for gridiron glory. We looked more like a football team than a basketball team. We were big we were strong we were fast. We had an frosh monster at Center and we just stole their prize recruit point guard. We had a home grown recruit ready in waiting that we also took from the Husky faithful along with his buddy from Mass.

We didn’t give them a chance. We banged them, we ran past them, we hurt them. I hadn’t seen the Husky fans so dejected and sad in a long time. It was a great feeling!!!

Poof - four years later and I am at a loss for words. That group of fans that left the arena at half time is back. Their team is big, fast and strong and they are led by a mad man that will do anything to win. We were happy for the past 7 years being the kings of New England but we never developed that killer instinct to put us over the top.

They are back and we can only sit and watch.”

Reaction Score
All their talk of recruiting got me looking at the rankings. Big East had a hell of a year. Most of the top 100 is committed so it shouldn't change too much.

Three teams in the top 10. Six teams in the top 25. Depaul ranked 26th.

Then there's Xavier @ 51, Butler @ 56, St Johns @ 60 and then finally

Providence. 62. Ouch.

Reaction Score
I liked this one:

“I was just thinking about four years ago and sitting at the Mohegan Sun Arena. PC was scheduled to play Uconn in a exhibition for hurricane relief. As the two teams took the floor the faces of the once mighty Husky nation were in awe of the small catholic rival they left looking for gridiron glory. We looked more like a football team than a basketball team. We were big we were strong we were fast. We had an frosh monster at Center and we just stole their prize recruit point guard. We had a home grown recruit ready in waiting that we also took from the Husky faithful along with his buddy from Mass.

We didn’t give them a chance. We banged them, we ran past them, we hurt them. I hadn’t seen the Husky fans so dejected and sad in a long time. It was a great feeling!!!

Poof - four years later and I am at a loss for words. That group of fans that left the arena at half time is back. Their team is big, fast and strong and they are led by a mad man that will do anything to win. We were happy for the past 7 years being the kings of New England but we never developed that killer instinct to put us over the top.

this is a good read, haha.

i won't soon forget that mohegan sun game. i drove out there with high hopes for a bounce-back season and our performance was completely demoralizing. so glad we are on the other side of this rebuild...

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
All their talk of recruiting got me looking at the rankings. Big East had a hell of a year. Most of the top 100 is committed so it shouldn't change too much.

Three teams in the top 10. Six teams in the top 25. Depaul ranked 26th.

Then there's Xavier @ 51, Butler @ 56, St Johns @ 60 and then finally

Providence. 62. Ouch.

This kid was originally part of DePaul’s ‘21 class too, but ended up reclassifying and joined the team at the semester. It’s good to know the conference bottom feeder is getting an influx of talent. Should really be 7 teams in top 25

Reaction Score
Really you can take their quotes and copy/paste them to Syracuse board and I’d expect same response from their fans.

Reaction Score
I liked this one:

this was so dramatic. and I think this board is bad sometimes

Reaction Score
I've always rooted for Providence but nobody tried to dance on our graves harder than them. They were under some weird impression they were taking over in New England/Northeast basketball. It's going to be fun regularly kicking the out of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom