Welcome to the board, Senore! | The Boneyard

Welcome to the board, Senore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey, thanks, Senore!

WTF?? I was over at the Scout board and there was, like, 10 souls there. I figured everyone had headed out to Burning Man already. :) Thankfully, NJ Husky reoriented me.

So I guess Louisville's roster scared you guys off from the Scout realm, then?

Ha, ha - ignore me. It's nice to see familiar faces.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
You, Beakem and TexasMark are the only posters from other schools that I would care to see find their way over here. And Mark can be a bit douchey about UConn when he thinks no one is looking.

Reaction Score
You, Beakem and TexasMark are the only posters from other schools that I would care to see find their way over here. And Mark can be a bit douchey about UConn when he thinks no one is looking.
I don't know, I wouldn't mind if Oklahoma Eric dropped by too.

Reaction Score
Or the "All Seeing All Knowing Visitor from the South". Think he was a Florida State visitor and a good guy.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hey Senore, welcome! Not much has happened since the move!

Reaction Score
Hey Senore, welcome! Not much has happened since the move!

Can we all please go post on the old board for a minute and blast the Providence fans posting there? I have but am getting tired.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Can we all please go post on the old board for a minute and blast the freaking Providence fans posting there? I have but am getting tired.
That site for all practical purposes has been abandoned, at least in men's bb. It served its purpose. It's time to move on.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
All the boards at scout are abandoned. The buzzards will have slim pickings.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

here he is:

sooner.jpg

Reaction Score
I posted in the "I Hate College Football" thread. Crazy crap going on - talk about change.

Reaction Score
Hey, thanks, Senore!

WTF?? I was over at the Scout board and there was, like, 10 souls there. I figured everyone had headed out to Burning Man already. :) Thankfully, NJ Husky reoriented me.

So I guess Louisville's roster scared you guys off from the Scout realm, then?

Ha, ha - ignore me. It's nice to see familiar faces.
Will you still visit if L'Ville gets hung out to dry and ends up in in the Mid America Conference?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Will you still visit if L'Ville gets hung out to dry and ends up in in the Mid America Conference?

UConn might be in the same league, so we could still be playing them twice...

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I posted in the "I Hate College Football" thread. Crazy crap going on - talk about change.

I agree my friend, this just $ucks

and I think Pitt & Cuse just panicked. The BEAST was surviving and moving forward with a mega-new football deal on the table

everybody simply mistrusting each other

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think Syracuse and Pitt did the right thing for themselves.

It looked for all the world like the conference landscape was due for another earthquake. I can't fault any school for working to secure their own future.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Syracuse and Pitt did what they think is the right thing for themselves. There is no way of knowing that at this moment. Nor will there ever be a way of knowing that staying pat in the BE might have worked out better or worse for them. People blaming them are just expressing sour grapes. I hope things work out for them. But my interest lays with UConn. So I hope whatever path exists in UConns future works out for them.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Or the "All Seeing All Knowing Visitor from the South". Think he was a Florida State visitor and a good guy.
Haven't seen him in, probably, over a decade....

Reaction Score
I don't have any problem with what Syracuse and Pitt did. Frankly, I wish UConn had been as proactive as they were. The only thing that gives me pause is the timing given the fact that the BE just turned down the ESPN deal and it is very likely that Syracuse and Pitt were involved in that decision (as was every school with a football program I'm sure). Then again, if UConn leaves too then I won't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom