Weekly Recruiting Update and Curtis Cobb Interview Article | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update and Curtis Cobb Interview Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice job 3. Sounds like Ollie and staff are really putting I the time on a lot of kids. Even getting out on some of the real early. Will be interesting to follow waters over next couple years seeing as though he has already been to two games

Reaction Score
Thanks 3……

Would like to see a few more bigs on the lists but I'm sure they;re working hard there. As expected the guards love KO and the staff.

Reaction Score
Thanks 3……

Would like to see a few more bigs on the lists but I'm sure they;re working hard there. As expected the guards love KO and the staff.
Any big man recommendations for interviews?

Reaction Score
Any big man recommendations for interviews?

Not on you 3 would just like to hear about a lot more bigs in the media having the Huskies on our list - need bigs!

You just keep doing what you're doing it's fantastic…….thank you!

Reaction Score
Not on you 3 would just like to hear about a lot more bigs in the media having the Huskies on our list - need bigs!

You just keep doing what you're doing it's fantastic…….thank you!
No problem.

If you or anyone else ever have suggestions for who I should interview just let me know.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
No problem.

If you or anyone else ever have suggestions for who I should interview just let me know.
Jalen Adams, diamond stone, and Tyler Dorsey are the guys I would like to know where we stand with. For 2015 Bennie Boatwrite(don't know how to spell his name)

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams, diamond stone, and Tyler Dorsey are the guys I would like to know where we stand with. For 2015 Bennie Boatwrite(don't know how to spell his name)
I've tried with Dorsey, Stone, and Adams. I'll try again sometime in the future with them. As for Boatwright I did one with him a while ago. I am planning on asking him again within the next month or two.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
You just keep doing what you're doing it's fantastic…….thank you![/quote]

AGREED!

Reaction Score
Cobb: "A person I know trusts me to make the right play and will let me play through my mistakes.”
Bet we wouldn't be on the list if JC was still coaching.:)

Reaction Score
Cobb: "A person I know trusts me to make the right play and will let me play through my mistakes.”
Bet we wouldn't be on the list if JC was still coaching.:)

Sometimes not a good thing though! Don't mind the kid who admits to needing someone to ride him…….few and far between now I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom