Week of 12/11 Other Games | The Boneyard

Week of 12/11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not many games on tonight, so Yale at Quinnipiac is one of the best games on now.

Richie Springs has mostly been a backup this year: 5.1p, 4.0r, 0.6b in 12.p mpg.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Not many games on tonight, so Yale at Quinnipiac is one of the best games on now.
Gonzaga playing Miss Valley St on some Channel called Root later tonight.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Creighton handled easily by UNLV. They played with low energy, UNLV wanted it much more.

Reaction Score
There's a free version, but I don't know if it includes games. Maybe try a free trial.

Reaction Score
I watch Peacock because of soccer and the first run movies they always show.

But once a year they sell a yearly package for $19

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Should be interesting. Not a true home game for Purdue, but pretty danged close to one. Purdue favored by 1.5. It's AZ's second road game, having already beaten Duke at Cameron. I like AZ here. They're the closest thing to us. While Ballo and Krivas are not quite Clingan and Johnson, I think they'll give Edey a hard time, or at least tire him out. And AZ's ball movement will have Purdue dizzy. OTOH, it's a chance for Purdue to show they're real, and more than just Edey.

Also, you can cancel Peacock right after the game (you still get to watch until start of next billing cycle). So the question is, is it worth $6 to you?

Reaction Score
Gonna guess that it does not include the game.
We joined so that my 11 year old could watch Five nights at Freddy’s tge day after it was released at theaters ( we also saw it at the theater). Everything is included.

Reaction Score
Peacock premium is included if you have Comcast
I looked it up and it sounds like that used to be the case but is no longer the case. I have Comcast and don't get Peacock.

Reaction Score
Just noticed it’s on Peacock. I’m not enrolling, gotta draw the line somewhere. I mean there’s plenty of hoop to watch today but that’s a shame.
It is a shame. I will not be enrolling either. There is also 3 NFL games and college football as well if you enjoy football. I can sit out one hoop game. I already have NFL network as part of my mostly sports streaming package from Spectrum.

Reaction Score
It is a shame. I will not be enrolling either. There is also 3 NFL games and college football as well if you enjoy football. I can sit out one hoop game. I already have NFL network as part of my mostly sports streaming package from Spectrum.
It's just horrible for college basketball, they should be showcasing these games not putting them in places which are difficult for people to watch.

Reaction Score
Look above...I posted the link

Reaction Score
A lot of these Indiana players don't really look like they know how to play basketball, but they're somehow up 7 on Kansas at the 12 min media timeout. Crowd is really hyping them up

I don't know how the computers work that well. Is it better for us if Indiana wins because we blew them out, or if Kansas wins because they beat us? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom