Week of 12/11 Other Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week of 12/11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
indiana looks really good on d, but they aren't going to win this game shooting long twos...

Reaction Score
A lot of these Indiana players don't really look like they know how to play basketball, but they're somehow up 7 on Kansas at the 12 min media timeout. Crowd is really hyping them up

I don't know how the computers work that well. Is it better for us if Indiana wins because we blew them out, or if Kansas wins because they beat us? lol
Seems to me it would be better for Indiana to win since they need quality wins and we know Kansas will still be fine after an L and rack up wins, but I'll defer to folks that follow this more closely than I do

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas struggling with turnovers like they did vs Marquette. IU with a loud crowd and they are playing well on both ends.

Reaction Score
Seems to me it would be better for Indiana to win since they need quality wins and we know Kansas will still be fine after an L and rack up wins, but I'll defer to folks that follow this more closely than I do
I'm definitely rooting for Indiana because this crowd is HYPED

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Probably. I’m rooting for KU anyway, but they have a lot of big games in league play. IU could use a signature win.

Reaction Score
This Malik Reneu looks like a good player. I remember he did well against the Huskies, too

Reaction Score
A lot of these Indiana players don't really look like they know how to play basketball, but they're somehow up 7 on Kansas at the 12 min media timeout. Crowd is really hyping them up

I don't know how the computers work that well. Is it better for us if Indiana wins because we blew them out, or if Kansas wins because they beat us? lol
Since we played both of them once and they're not going to interact with our other opponents much, it doesn't matter much from strength of schedule angle.

But for NET purposes, we probably want Indiana if we assume Kansas is going to stay a top 25ish team. Need Indiana to get into top 100 or 50.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Since we played both of them once and they're not going to interact with our other opponents much, it doesn't matter much from strength of schedule angle.

But for NET purposes, we probably want Indiana if we assume Kansas is going to stay a top 25ish team. Need Indiana to get into top 100 or 50.

We want Indiana because chaos is a ladder.

Reaction Score
I looked it up and it sounds like that used to be the case but is no longer the case. I have Comcast and don't get Peacock.
Weird I just got an email yesterday from cable town saying I had access to premium at no extra cost and how to activate it. I didn’t realize this and had already paid $60 for the year. I watch a lot of prem league.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Kansas doesn‘t seem to be able to get closer than 7-8 points. Indiana keeps making shots and KU can’t really make 3s.

Reaction Score

And, additionally, because we'll be competing with Kansas for a top seed, and you know the Committee will use our loss to them (even by a possession, on the road) as a tiebreaker.

Reaction Score
Weird I just got an email yesterday from cable town saying I had access to premium at no extra cost and how to activate it. I didn’t realize this and had already paid $60 for the year. I watch a lot of prem league.
You must have a different Comcast plan than I do. They don't offer me any free basic Peacock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_131520_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_131520_Chrome.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 53
Reaction Score
I was paying for it, and then Instacart said I had it as part of my Instacart membership - so I let it lapse and then activated my free membership.

Reaction Score
Good back and forth last few minutes, but it feels like we're one Indiana miss away from Kansas running away with it.

Reaction Score
There's the missed FT, Indiana merely ties it, Kansas comes down and hits a 3, and that's pretty much gonna do it.

Reaction Score
You must have a different Comcast plan than I do. They don't offer me any free basic Peacock.
Ah. Yeah I’ve always had basic peacock access and then they started this premium thing a few weeks ago. Typical but didn’t realize that was also included.

I have the Comcast ultimate package + hbo + 1200 gb internet. $164/month in the Denver market but the wife gets $100/month from her employer to subsidize internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom