Week of 11/13 Other Games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week of 11/13 Other Games

Reaction Score
Nate Santos hit a 3 for Dayton to top LSU. Is that the kid from the Windsor area? Appears he had limited run at Pitt and is now a jr?
That’s him. I just learned that he was from Chicago before enrolling at Loomis Chaffee in Windsor. I’m happy to see him having some success on a decent team.

Reaction Score
Name the loss that will be anything like losing to Bryant
Yeah it’s going to take me a few more years before I shame any other school for dropping a game early in the season that they should have won….except Syracuse. I take great pleasure in watching Syracuse lose to any team. I hope they spend the next decade hovering around .500. (I need their fans to keep believing or it won’t be as satisfying).

Then I would love if they hired Buddy to coach the team after they get left out of the next conference realignment. I think I’d even make the trip to watch their debut in the New AAC coached by Buddy and Bros.

Reaction Score
Yeah it’s going to take me a few more years before I shame any other school for dropping a game early in the season that they should have won….except Syracuse. I take great pleasure in watching Syracuse lose to any team. I hope they spend the next decade hovering around .500. (I need their fans to keep believing or it won’t be as satisfying).

Then I would love if they hired Buddy to coach the team after they get left out of the next conference realignment. I think I’d even make the trip to watch their debut in the New AAC coached by Buddy and Bros.
Syracuse can’t lose enough for me. Forget .500

If they went 0-24 every year that would almost be better than UConn being successful. We have 5 rings now.

Reaction Score
Syracuse can’t lose enough for me. Forget .500

If they went 0-24 every year that would almost be better than UConn being successful. We have 5 rings now.
The fact that they now consider Colgate a rivalry game is almost as bad as going 0-24.

Reaction Score
Remember Butler, after they went to the final four, they did loose Hayward, but they started off like 8-10 or something like that, but then were able to make the tournament, and then made the second run to the finals....not sure if this team has the ingredients, but each year is different. I wouldn't doubt it if they start off rough and then have a good second half...although North Carolina showed the exact opposite last year.

Reaction Score
They are now 2-2 on the season. I think they will have tough time scaling the heights they reached last year.

2-1. But agreed, they're going to have more losses than last year because they're in a much tougher conference this year. Still think they'll hover around the back half of the top 25 most of the year

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Louisville is hanging with Texas. That’s a surprise to me.

Reaction Score
I like Louisvilles guards. Tre White is a Dan Hurley type of guy. Gives me Tyrese Martin Vibes

Reaction Score
knock on wood, but we should feast against either of these teams. not on the same level.

Reaction Score
These 2 are better than Indiana. Prefer an undefeated Texas if possible. Man 2 tough calls against Texas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom