Week 7 - Dec 18 to 24 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Week 7 - Dec 18 to 24

Reaction Score
OU has not impressed me this year. Lost to much from last year and haven’t matched their replacements. Gonna be tough season for them

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Horrendous loss by Oklahoma today, at home, against Southern University, 79-70. The Jaguars outscored the Sooners 28-12 in 4Q.

Coming into this game, Southern was 1-9 and their only win was over an NAIA team (Louisiana Christian). Granted, Southern had played a very difficult schedule of true road games at power 5 schools, but they also had a loss to #321 Northwestern State.

If the Tennessee fans were hoping that their win over Oklahoma would be meaningfu
l, they'll need to find something else to hope for.

And that school down Interstate 40 in Orange County as well

Not looking much like an accomplishment this year the more we get further into the year

One of Marquette's signature out of conference wins (Illinois)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
One of Marquette's signature out of conference wins (Illinois)
Interesting that of all the takes this was the one you chose :rolleyes:

Hard to believe Illinois began the season in the AP top 25. Marquette’s win over them was an “upset” at the time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Interesting that of all the takes this was the one you chose :rolleyes:

Hard to believe Illinois began the season in the AP top 25. Marquette’s win over them was an “upset” at the time.

I had to put it somewhere, I shouldn't really t post in the Big East thread :p I wouldn't last too long in there :oops:

Hopefully the Illini turn it around... they would have been in my BY 25 to start. I'm interested to see what the Triangle transfers do for them.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I had to put it somewhere, I shouldn't really t post in the Big East thread :p I wouldn't last too long in there :oops:

Hopefully the Illini turn it around... they would have been in my BY 25 to start. I'm interested to see what the Triangle transfers do for them.
I guess it could be worse for Marquette. At least their signature win isn't over Georgia :p and, in their conference opener, they didn't lose to Clemson :cool:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I guess it could be worse for Marquette. At least their signature win isn't over Georgia :p and, in their conference opener, they didn't lose to Clemson :cool:

You must have forgotten that today is Festivus. I may need to start the Airing Of Grievances :D

giphy.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom