Week 6 games (Dec. 28 – Jan. 3) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week 6 games (Dec. 28 – Jan. 3)

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Cougs up 76-63 w/ 3 seconds left, I'm gonna call this one. Wow Washington St., who saw this coming?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I don’t know, this MSU game with Kentucky is pretty freakin good with both teams just outside of top 10...plus, I don’t think I had UCLA in my top 10 so..
i dont like you lucille ball GIF
I watched this whole game, three thoughts: 1) Ryne Howard is really really really good. 2) This was not your typical SEC game was amazed that both teams ran quality offense for the entire game. 3) Rickea Jackson is really good. Kentucky could be a dangerous team come tournament time-of course everyone is going to point out their DePaul loss which I cannot explain but Kentucky is my sleeper FF team.

Reaction Score
Grand Canyon, leading the nation in creating turnovers gets 18 in the first half to lead Park 49-34.

Reaction Score
After 3 quarters Grand Canyon has created 26 turnovers and has extended the lead to 73-46.

Reaction Score
Lopes win as freshman center Katie Scott has her 6th 20 plus game (28) and Grand Canyon creates 30 turnovers in a 106-55 victory.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Brynna Maxwell from Utah went off against Washington again, I think she's 3-3 in her young career against her almost hometown Huskies. She finished w/ 24. I didn't see any of this. 3 point halftime margin turned into a 23 point laugher. I wasn't ready to say it a couple weeks ago, but now you can go ahead and pencil in UW for 11th in the Pac 12. Only the ineptitude of Cal will keep them out of the cellar. Coach Wynn needs to go.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
The UNC/Louisville game, originally scheduled for December 13th, then re-scheduled for January 3rd, then re-scheduled again for January 5th, has been postponed for a third time, due to a positive case, contact tracing, and quarantining in the UNC program.

"The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today that the North Carolina at Louisville game scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 5, the Virginia at Syracuse game scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 7 and the Louisville at Florida State game scheduled for Sunday, Jan. 10 have been postponed.

The postponement of UNC at Louisville follows a positive test, subsequent quarantining and contact tracing within the North Carolina women’s basketball program. Virginia and Florida State remain in the COVID protocols following the announcement of positive tests.

Each program is adhering to the outlined protocols within the ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).

Additionally, Clemson will now travel to Louisville on Sunday, Jan. 10. Tip time and broadcast designation will be posted to theACC.com when available."

ACC Women’s Basketball Announces Schedule Changes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom