Week 4 Games (Non-UConn) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week 4 Games (Non-UConn)

Reaction Score
If you've ever visited that campus, it's amazing ASU can't recruit better.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Not that Bobby’s level of success has any impact on Dan, but I would rather see the entire Hurley tree succeed. East or west coast
Really? If he comes back to the East (Pitt) he will competing directly against Dan in virtually every territory as mentioned above. That could very well have an impact on Dan.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Illinois 75 Rutgers 43 with 4 minutes left to go.
Ouch!!

Reaction Score
“We’re going to play the players that care about this team, this program, this city,” Hardaway said. “It’s a tug of war in the locker room about who is the man and that’s not how it supposed to be. I haven’t played the players that care enough and that’s on me.”

Doesn’t sound like a positive culture is being established.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
“We’re going to play the players that care about this team, this program, this city,” Hardaway said. “It’s a tug of war in the locker room about who is the man and that’s not how it supposed to be. I haven’t played the players that care enough and that’s on me.”

Will be interesting to see what Bates does next year

Reaction Score

Jayden Hardaway's minutes about to go up.

Reaction Score

This article sums up Memphis basketball. I’m all for holding players accountable, but this seems a bit harsh IMO. He is the coach so a lot of these issues are on him. He’s had 3 years to try to establish some culture in the locker room and produce results with all of his 5-star players that he has and he has shown absolutely no glimpses of being able to actually coach yet. Crazy.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Alabama running Gonzaga off the floor. 48-34 approaching halftime. Been raining 3's the whole game. Zags can't hit FTs to save their lives.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
GU has controlled the 2nd half for the most part, but so many missed opportunities when they could've trimmed the lead even more. Suddenly Alabama back up 10. That corner 3 might've been a knockout punch. Still some time, 2:43, but that was huge.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's over. Bama up 12, Gonzaga looks tired and missing everything now. 1:50 left.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Um...doesn't matter but you can't slap the backboard when a ball is on the rim, right? That should've been a goal tending.

Reaction Score

This article sums up Memphis basketball. I’m all for holding players accountable, but this seems a bit harsh IMO. He is the coach so a lot of these issues are on him. He’s had 3 years to try to establish some culture in the locker room and produce results with all of his 5-star players that he has and he has shown absolutely no glimpses of being able to actually coach yet. Crazy.

Quite a contrast with what Hurley has done in 3 years

Reaction Score

Getting fun in Memphis.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Winless Texas Southern beats (20) Florida Gators. Wow!

There are no bad wins in these early games, because no matter how badly a major conference team plays in a win, it is better than the alternative.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom