Week 2 NCAA Football | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week 2 NCAA Football

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He is probably top 3 QBs in the nation.

That is ridiculous.

The Tulane QB, Darian Mensah, is a redshirt Freshman that lit up KState despite the refs letting the Kansas State secondary get away with felonies. Mensah will be on a P4 team next season, and will be one of the top QBs in the country.

Reaction Score
That is ridiculous.

The Tulane QB, Darian Mensah, is a redshirt Freshman that lit up KState despite the refs letting the Kansas State secondary get away with felonies. Mensah will be on a P4 team next season, and will be one of the top QBs in the country.
No, it isn't.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The NFL/Texas "family"
I did like Colt as a player. He wasn’t the most talented guy out there, but he was tough as nails.

Reaction Score
There are folks that have him in the top 3. I don’t necessarily agree, but he is in the top 10. But what the hell do I know?
If you can show me 7 better with touch, accuracy, ball placement, arm strength, and footwork, and cluth performance....I would pay to see them.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
If you can show me 7 better with touch, accuracy, ball placement, arm strength, and footwork, and cluth performance....I would pay to see them.
Again…it’s just my opinion. I respect yours. He’s just looked bad so far tonight, but even Joe Montana had bad games.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Travis Hunter is good but he's insufferable
I don’t know. He seems like a good kid. Lots of pressure on him because of the expectations Colorado has on him. Going both ways cannot end well at this level. Nick Saban had some interesting things to say about it this morning. Basically, he said it will eventually wear him out and could affect his draft status.

Reaction Score
I don’t know. He seems like a good kid. Lots of pressure on him because of the expectations Colorado has on him. Going both ways cannot end well at this level.
Idk he's kind of a jerk on the field. Maybe he's a great dude but the antics are a bit much.

Reaction Score
Again…it’s just my opinion. I respect yours. He’s just looked bad so far tonight, but even Joe Montana had bad games.
He’s good but he’s not this can’t miss qb who you should tank for that these bandwagon jumpers who know nothing about football make him out to be the next Caleb Williams. He needs to sit for a year as a rookie qb.

Reaction Score
He’s good but he’s not this can’t miss qb who you should tank for that these bandwagon jumpers who know nothing about football make him out to be the next Caleb Williams. He needs to sit for a year as a rookie qb.
He's worse than Johnny Manziel. No chance he sticks in the NFL

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Idk he's kind of a jerk on the field. Maybe he's a great dude but the antics are a bit much.
On field antics are an immature thing a lot of these kids do. I saw a Merrimack defensive back celebrate a hit when it was 56-7. The optics aren’t what these kids think about.

Reaction Score
That offsides call is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

Reaction Score
On field antics are an immature thing a lot of these kids do. I saw a Merrimack defensive back celebrate a hit when it was 56-7. The optics aren’t what these kids think about.
It's not just on the playing surface. It's a sideline act too

Reaction Score
The D-line has been in his lap all night. I have watched him play over a dozen times. No one could produce behind that line. Like I said, I will pay to see 7 better than him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom