Week 14 - Other Games | The Boneyard

Week 14 - Other Games

Reaction Score
Iowa State blows a 23 point 2nd half lead to an 0-8 in conference Texas Tech team on the road

Reaction Score
Iowa State blows a 23 point 2nd half lead to an 0-8 in conference Texas Tech team on the road
Someone lost money. IS beat them by 34 two weeks ago. 11-10 TT favored by 2.5 in this game and covered. Wow.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Big college hoop night for me. Simultaneously with our game, I'll have KU vs K-State on the TV behind the bar. Wish our game was earlier as it usually is.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The fact that they put KU vs K-State on ESPN+ and not ESPN is a joke. Just punishing CBB fans
Yeah, it shows what we would have had if we didn't switch conferences. They need to do a better job being flexible, they assumed K-State wouldn't be good. Same happened with KU - Iowa State, but ESPN moved it to ESPNU.

Reaction Score
Big college hoop night for me. Simultaneously with our game, I'll have KU vs K-State on the TV behind the bar. Wish our game was earlier as it usually is.
Same, my gf is a huge K-State fan. Last time the K-State football bowl game was at the same time as our Xavier game (first loss) and she booted me to the bad tv. We've had a rough stretch since and I've demanded the big tv tonight to get some positive energy flowing back

Reaction Score
Same, my gf is a huge K-State fan. Last time the K-State football bowl game was at the same time as our Xavier game (first loss) and she booted me to the bad tv. We've had a rough stretch since and I've demanded the big tv tonight to get some positive energy flowing back
Solution - buy a second big TV. That's how my husband and I survived the 2000 Subway Series between the Mets and Yankees. My poor son just bounced between us.

Reaction Score
Solution - buy a second big TV. That's how my husband and I survived the 2000 Subway Series between the Mets and Yankees. My poor son just bounced between us.
Unfortunately I'm a younger millennial, 700 SF one bedroom apartments aren't conducive to multiple big tv's!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I'm a younger millennial, 700 SF one bedroom apartments aren't conducive to multiple big tv's!
Deoends on your definition of big. My son did it in 675 sq ft 1 BR apartment

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Those losses are helpful to UConn in moving up.

I could only see a little of KU vs K-State but Wilson had a big game and a KU team with no center blocked 9 shots.

Reaction Score
Providence @ Xavier = Xavier is slipping more than they want to admit, losing 2 of their last 4 and now no Freemantle. Cooley's had this one on his calendar for a while, and with first place for the Big East on the line they'll be ready. Don't take the points you won't need them.
PICK: Providence ML +148

Creighton @ Georgetown = Creighton has arrived and Georgetown got their big win last week.
PICK: Creighton -13.5

Seton Hall @ St. Johns = One home team has to win I suppose. St. John's slops it up like a steak at trifonies and comes away with the win
PICK: St. John's ML -106

Villanova @ Marquette = Marquette has gotten ROWDY at home this year, but with an apparent easy week on the schedule the Golden Eagles come out sluggish. Nova gets the welcome back to Justin Moore they wanted this past weekend.
PICK: Villanova ML +237

$10/$307 parlay

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Providence @ Xavier = Xavier is slipping more than they want to admit, losing 2 of their last 4 and now no Freemantle. Cooley's had this one on his calendar for a while, and with first place for the Big East on the line they'll be ready. Don't take the points you won't need them.

Creighton @ Georgetown = Creighton has arrived and Georgetown got their big win last week.

Seton Hall @ St. Johns = One home team has to win I suppose. St. John's slops it up like a steak at trifonies and comes away with the win

Villanova @ Marquette = Marquette has gotten ROWDY at home this year, but with an apparent easy week on the schedule the Golden Eagles come out sluggish. Nova gets the welcome back to Justin Moore they wanted this past weekend.

$10/$307 parlay
I have a 3 way with St. John’s game removed. I like those

Reaction Score
Florida about to take down Tennessee

Another nice tertiary bump in our KenPom/NET/whatever else lol

Reactions: caw

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The ACC is really terrible this year. I just watched the end of Pitt/UNC and I would have believed someone if they told me that was Lasalle/URI. Every ACC team other than Virginia looks like an NIT caliber team.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The ACC is really terrible this year. I just watched the end of Pitt/UNC and I would have believed someone if they told me that was Lasalle/URI. Every ACC team other than Virginia looks like an NIT caliber team.
That was a foul fest, and some dumb ones, like the 5th on Cummings. UNC is putrid. Bacot is decent on defense, but he misses more bunnies than 2021 Sanogo. Nobody could shoot threes, but they kept jacking 'em up. Pitt at least can shoot threes, and if nothing else, they've developed the ability to close out. Probably won't go far in NCAAs, assuming they're in, as they're really only six deep, and if Federiko gets in foul trouble, they're toast.

Reaction Score
Florida just bounced #2 UT at home.
By double digits (13). Tennessee was favored by 8. Florida moves all the way up to #36 at KenPom. They've won 6 of 8 with 2 tough ones (at Kentucky, at Alabama) up next. Will either fade away or make some SEC noise.

Reaction Score
At the 4 minute timeout, FSU is down 29 to NC State. They have less total rebounds (8) than offensive rebounds by NC State (10). You don’t see that everyday.

Update: They got 6 rebounds in the last 4 minutes and closed the gap to 22 at the half.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
By double digits (13). Tennessee was favored by 8. Florida moves all the way up to #36 at KenPom. They've won 6 of 8 with 2 tough ones (at Kentucky, at Alabama) up next. Will either fade away or make some SEC noise.
Florida must have improved a lot because they looked like a mid-major team against UConn.

Reaction Score

$10/$307 parlay
0-4

That’s why you parlay BAYBAY. Only 1 loss!!!

Reaction Score
OK St nice road win at Oklahoma... ooc opponents stepping up tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom