Week 10 - Other Games | The Boneyard

Week 10 - Other Games

Reaction Score
For those with ESPN+ who'd like a UConn/Marquette appetizer, there's a very good 6 PM between two of the top teams in the America East:

UVM visiting the surprisingly good UMass-Lowell River Hawks, my current pick to win the conference (great length and good guards and tons of depth).

Reaction Score
For those with ESPN+ who'd like a UConn/Marquette appetizer, there's a very good 6 PM between two of the top teams in the America East:

UVM visiting the surprisingly good UMass-Lowell River Hawks, my current pick to win the conference (great length and good guards and tons of depth).

Good call this is a good game to watch thanks for the heads up. 2 teams which could scare someone in the round of 64.

Reaction Score
I’m even more intrigued by the CofC vs UNC-W game tonight. I know they were without a few players when we beat them this year but they’ve turned it on and are a force. A team most of us were thinking would be a Q4, 300ish NET team actually has a chance to jump into a Q2 for us with a win tonight (they’re 85 right now). That will be big down the stretch with Nova and Butler consistently dropping tiers

Reaction Score
I’m even more intrigued by the CofC vs UNC-W game tonight.
Heck yes, but the freakin' CAA has almost all their games on FloSports, which is $30/month. Absurd.

Reaction Score
I’m even more intrigued by the CofC vs UNC-W game tonight. I know they were without a few players when we beat them this year but they’ve turned it on and are a force. A team most of us were thinking would be a Q4, 300ish NET team actually has a chance to jump into a Q2 for us with a win tonight (they’re 85 right now). That will be big down the stretch with Nova and Butler consistently dropping tiers
They've been back and forth all season between Q2 and Q3. It's a better win than we realized at the time.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Minnesota beat Ohio State at tOSU. This is a bonkers win by the worst team in the Big 10, who incidentally lost at home to DePaul. Strange that the Big East doesn’t have any results like this.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Minnesota beat Ohio State at tOSU. This is a bonkers win by the worst team in the Big 10, who incidentally lost at home to DePaul. Strange that the Big East doesn’t have any results like this.
Amazing that you would put this out into the world. Georgetown plays at Xavier in a week.

Reaction Score
FAU has a tall challenge on Saturday defending their 14 game winning streak: North Texas.

The defensively elite Mean Green force opponents to take tough shots and are lead offensively by cold-blooded pint-sized scorer Tylor Perry. They currently have the slowest tempo in the nation and that’s how they like it.

Tonight, Yale visits Cornell. 5 PM. Game on ESPNU.

Reaction Score
Iss no one watching the Friday night lights fight out in Indy? It's a good one.

Reactions: MJ1

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
How is Nova this bad? They returned a good group and have 10 total 4 star recruits on their roster.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Lukosius! Gamer!
He'd look good in Husky Blue right about now. I think Newton may have more talent, but the Lit kid can take over at crunch time. Hoping Newton can still be that guy.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Is anything that happens in the ACC this season really a "national" statement? That league has 1 team in the NET Top 20, and is probably of a 5 bid league of mostly bubble-ish teams. As of right now, Clemson has ONE win, NC State, over a team that would be in the NCAA Tournament if the field was picked today.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Jay Wright left...

Collin Gillespie left...

And they made the mistake so many top programs make hiring from within instead of getting the best coaching candidate.
Neptune coached one year at Fordham and was 16-16. Awful hire. It didn’t make any sense to me when announced. So many better options.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
This Tennessee Kentucky game looks like a total mismatch

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Is anything that happens in the ACC this season really a "national" statement? That league has 1 team in the NET Top 20, and is probably of a 5 bid league of mostly bubble-ish teams. As of right now, Clemson has ONE win, NC State, over a team that would be in the NCAA Tournament if the field was picked today.
Clemson is like PC - weak season opening league schedule except PC did beat a nationally ranked team

Reaction Score
Yes, he's a fifth-year senior, but still pretty cool for Antoine Davis quietly scoring up a storm in Detroit:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom