Wednesday vs BU- no Cupcake | The Boneyard

Wednesday vs BU- no Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was just noticing that they beat Northeastern by 2, who beat us when we were at full strength with Larrier and Gilbert. This game will be easier to win if we don't go down 12 in the first 3 minutes. Wonder what KO is planning right now?

Reaction Score
Was just noticing that they beat Northeastern by 2, who beat us when we were at full strength with Larrier and Gilbert. This game will be easier to win if we don't go down 12 in the first 3 minutes. Wonder what KO is planning right now?

I watched some of the NE game and thought that both would be tough outs for us, although hopefully wins lol.

Anyway a couple skilled bigs who can pass and work the lane, blocks but they're not huge maybe 6-7/6-8. Some very nice pieces, can shoot it a little nut just play basketball fundamentally. Our guys will be working to win this one I am sure, if they do!

Reaction Score

Planning ?? We don't need no stinking planning Head bang

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We already won. UConn has never lost when I have attended a game.

Reaction Score
Juwan Durham please.

I cannot watch Enoch & Facey any longer.

Durham please.

I agree, its embarrassing to the coaching staff how very little progress Facey has made in his 3+ years in Storrs.

Enoch, so much more talented, has shown little to nothing so far and is threatening to repeat the same Facey like fiasco.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lol. After losing to Wagner, Northeastern and barely beating Loyola Marymount and letting Chaminade hang around for way too long I truly hope nobody was expecting a blow out Wednesday.

Reaction Score
I agree, its embarrassing to the coaching staff how very little progress Facey has made in his 3+ years in Storrs.

Enoch, so much more talented, has shown little to nothing so far and is threatening to repeat the same Facey like fiasco.
Couldn't agree more on Facey but how many minutes is Enoch averaging for us this year? Facey has had significant minutes in his UCONN career for judgement so I have no problem with fans throwing in the towel on him, but has Enoch ever played even 20 minutes?

Reaction Score
Lol. After losing to Wagner, Northeastern and barely beating Loyola Marymount and letting Chaminade hang around for way too long I truly hope nobody was expecting a blow out Wednesday.
I hope UConn doesn't get blown out and at least keeps it close.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
65d61a0b0b3750024f3b13a0f0e6f8c6.jpg

Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more on Facey but how many minutes is Enoch averaging for us this year? Facey has had significant minutes in his UCONN career for judgement so I have no problem with fans throwing in the towel on him, but has Enoch ever played even 20 minutes?

Agree on the low minutes but Enoch needs to EARN the MINUTES and then do something when he gets them. He's too big and talented to not be a much better player and contributor. This team really needs him to be an inside presence.

Reaction Score
We shot 63% against Chaminade. So ... I dunno ... shooting 70% would make you happy?

We got off those damn islands with Jalen Adams revved up. That is the start from now on ... and the opponent has to stop him OR he is off his game. We have a decent 8 with Vital and Jackson getting marginally better. Sorry ... you are seeing Enoch (and I think he will get better with minutes) and Brimah and Facey. Have you counted? We have EIGHT.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
At least we are playing in the XL, the crowd should get the team going.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

Ollie: "Okay guys...this is how we eat cupcakes. First, we lick the frosting off the top right to the top of the cupcake. Slowly, savor that sugar now, ya know what I'm sayin'? Riiiight? Okay, then we take small bites as we want this thing to last. You never know when we might get another cupcake, amiright?? God is good!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom