Wednesday vs BU- no Cupcake | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wednesday vs BU- no Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Please inform us where you are sitting Wednesday so every boneyarder may kick your nuts into your throat after BU eats our lunch. Doomed.
If you travel around the BY, I have pretty good record of being on the right side of history.

Reaction Score
Season needs to change around with this game, no Larrier & no Gilbert.

Get over it.

Time for players to step up, especially Facey & Enoch.

Diarra hopefully is ready to rock.

Reaction Score
BU lost at St. Peter's by 13 last night.....

Need to see major improvements from UConn tomorrow. They have had time to digest the horrendous start to the season and the loss of Larrier and I would hope KO has made some major adjustments. The regular season is already 20% over, no more time to F around....in the first 6 games we have shown we can lose to anyone, now it's time to show in the next 6 we can beat some decent teams & crush the not so good ones.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Even with what we are putting on the floor we should be 'okay'.

Brimah, Facey have rings, and Purvis was on the team (albeit ineligible).

Jalen (leadership and moxy) along with Enoch have skills and provide a nice punch.

We have 3 talented freshman who are giving us unexpected production considering their inexperience.

Just saying we've got a little 'something/something' to make this season watchable and certainly to cheer on. I just have to be realistic in expectations (any early foul trouble/disqualification would be devastating), but we have the ingredients for some exciting basketball with plenty of opportunities to upset the better looking and higher ranked teams.

Stick around because a foundation is being built in preparation for next season and beyond. We are playing with house money and from what I've seen so far we are a team who hates to lose, which makes every game exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom