We Need To Quit the Big East | The Boneyard

We Need To Quit the Big East

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
As much as I love UConn bball,, I find it so difficult to watch he conference games.

If anyone can explain, precisely, what constituted that second foul on Newton, I am all ears.

But I know the reality.

We will never get a fair shake in this pissant conference.

We just have to get out.

Let them thrive on Seton Hall and Creighton as the cream of the crap.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
And go where?
Anywhere!

Colonial, Big Sky, who cares?

Big Est sucks balls!

All of those fouls called in the final 4 minutes should have been called all game.

We should have an could have won by 30.

Even up 20 I was apoplectic at the horrendous officiating.

We have to get out of this dysfunctional, abusive relationship.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
As much as I love UConn bball,, I find it so difficult to watch he conference games.

If anyone can explain, precisely, what constituted that second foul on Newton, I am all ears.

But I know the reality.

We just have to get out.

I'll take tonight every night during league play. We weren't very good offensiviley and EVERY posession (both sides) ran the shot clock down, so this game was destined to be low scoring.

What normally happens in the BE is the refs put 2 on one of our starters in the first 6-8 minutes. This was the first normally reffed game of the year IMO. (But with 2 very egregious bad calls...Castle offensive being the second one)

Reaction Score
I’ve been watching basketball a long time. Was that foul on Newton on the three-point shot real ? did he really kick his leg out? shocking that creighton had so many fouls to give late in game that none were called on them. Normally wouldn’t care a great win but damn it does seem like the refs are really calling some stuff on us lately, huh

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’ve been watching basketball a long time. Was that foul on Newton on the three-point shot real ? did he really kick his leg out? shocking that creighton had so many fouls to give late in game that none were called on them. Normally wouldn’t care a great win but damn it does seem like the refs are really calling some stuff on us lately, huh
It was a bad call, but the refs were solid today.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
smart and accurate post

uconn has too much talent to be forced to play games that are 62-48.

Reaction Score

But I know the reality.

We just have to get out.

Have you been drinking? Won another natty in case you missed it. The refs are awful and i agree on the foul in question. The big east is like playing with 5 lb ankle weights on each leg. Once you play ooc or in tournament you are faster and things come easy. I share your frustration but it leads to the ultimate goal

Reaction Score
1705545293094.gif

Reaction Score

But I know the reality.

We just have to get out.

STop

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

But I know the reality.

We just have to get out.

I think this was the wrong game to post this. Not a lot of fouls on either side in this game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom