OT: - We Need a Big or a Little | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: We Need a Big or a Little

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
This thread is skewing country (and oldie goldie) but it fits.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Huh. I had never heard of this band before. I certainly knew about Janis. I learned something new today!
I think you must have led a sheltered life , my friend. At the Filmore the announcer introduced them as "Four gentlemen, and one great, great broad. Big Brother and The Holding Company!" Not sure how gentlemanly they were, but she was a great broad.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
You’ve introduced me to a lot of new music. Glad I could find something new for you.
I think the difference in age really works advantageously in that regard. I learn a lot ,and get lots of enjoyment from these threads , and the experience of our wide ranging fan base. Thanks to all of you who post this stuff.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
This does not fit the thread, but it popped up on you tube and I thought y'all deserved these three:

Has there ever been, or could there ever be, a women more beautiful than Emmylou Harris? (The question is rhetorical!)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is a great version of a well-known song. It’s by Sparrow, who became Steppenwolf a year or so after this was recorded.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom