Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
This thread. Lol.

So many hot takes at halftime!

Reaction Score
Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....Gibbs is not a PG....

What are you trying to say exactly?

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Someone needs to step up, this team performance is terrible.

Reaction Score
We never make anyone finish a tough layup. we ALWAYS FOUL. That's just awful, awful discipline

Reaction Score
If this keeps up, I'm going to have to change the header...

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
We lose tonight, Ohio,Texas and gtown beat are ass for 6 losses' we lose at least 5 in conference play, missing the tournament, I really think more then 5 in conference, we have these skinny bitches at center and ko can't coach.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Yes, Rodney, take 18 footers. Good strategy.

Reaction Score
We lose tonight, Ohio,Texas and gtown beat are ass for 6 losses' we lose at least 5 in conference play, missing the tournament, I really think more then 5 in conference, we have these skinny bitches at center and ko can't coach.

Now I understand why they call Ct. the fair weather state. Can't believe all the negative comments. This team has a lot of talent that needs more time together. I still have confidence that they will get it together.

PS We are now down by 6. Everyone can get back on the bandwagon.

Reaction Score

5 conference losses? No. Maybe 1 to SMU, 1 to Cincy and 1 more silly loss. I think we finish with no more than 8 losses on the year.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Now I understand why they call Ct. the fair weather state. Can't believe all the negative comments. This team has a lot of talent that needs more time together. I still have confidence that they will get it together.

PS We are now down by 6. Everyone can get back on the bandwagon.
We miss the tournament!! Ko can't coach,he got lucky,bigs are to small and shabazz,Daniels,giffey aren't on this team to carry it.

Reaction Score
We'll make the tournament. We might not be ranked again though

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Yo
5 conference losses? No. Maybe 1 to SMU, 1 to Cincy and 1 more silly loss. I think we finish with no more than 8 losses on the year.

You are very wrong

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Yo

You are very wrong
Please, please make this bet with me...

5 maybe 6-7 conference losses were out, we don't land zach brown and diallo this team is fuc#ed for awhile. Brimah is a 4 year piece of we ended up with because of the sanctions and JC LEFT.

Reaction Score
You guys here are worse than the football board!!! I know it doesn't look good but top 5 recruiting classes don't lie. That being said, the T ON Ollie tonight was a drive killer. He should apologize to the players for that.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
5-3 we suck! As of now, don't see next week getting better if they play like this.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yo

You are very wrong

5 maybe 6-7 conference losses were out, we don't land zach brown and diallo this team is fuc#ed for awhile. Brimah is a 4 year piece of we ended up with because of the sanctions and JC LEFT.

Lay off the grain alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky