We Have A Top 10 Team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We Have A Top 10 Team

Reaction Score
We can go head to head at full strength, just gotta keep em on the court.

Reaction Score
I forgot there was a game tonight (been taking care of my sick wife all day).

Son of a...

Reaction Score
I’m hoping this is the game that sparks Hawkins. He’s been getting good looks and they just haven’t been falling. He needed a game like this to ge the confidence back up. Having him as a reliable outside threat would do wonders for this team down the stretch.

Reaction Score
We are in almost exactly the same spot as we were in last year. We are even matching up similarly to similar teams. The only difference is we've been slightly less injury prone this year (knock on wood).

We pummeled gtown last year in a very similar way. Gtown sucks and they put forward a really lousy effort against us. Tonight means very little.
We have a much improved Adama Sanogo this year. If Martin, Polley, and Hawkins (and RJ) keep making outside shots we’ll be a very tough out.

Reaction Score
This was a fun game to watch tonight but lets face it Gtown stinks and Ewing needs to go. That program should not be in the state it is in 5 years after he arrived. We play Depaul next which should be an easy win. Everything i need to know about this team ill find out in February. The schedule gets real. Lets hope there is no more covid crap messing with the schedule. Best thing that can happen to this team is for a month of uninterrupted basketball against quality competition. Itll only make us that much more dangerous in March.

Reaction Score
We had 6 blocks tonight according to the ESPN box score.

Reaction Score
We have a much improved Adama Sanogo this year. If Martin, Polley, and Hawkins (and RJ) keep making outside shots we’ll be a very tough out.
We have not had post play like this in years. I almost forgot what good post players looked like. Adama is a game changer on both ends of the floor. The last time we had a big man that effects both ends of the floor was probably Thabeet.

Reaction Score
I think DH puts it best....every game no matter opponent we should either win or lose a close game. Does that make UConn top 10, we'll see.

To be a top 3 seed in Ncaa torney, which I assume is ultimate goal entering, need to beat BE teams tourney bound, so far just 1...plenty of those coming up though.

Reaction Score
Auburn put in a pretty lackluster performance tonight against a sub-.500 Missouri squad (Kenpom 131). They were actually down with under 5 to play. Thankfully for us they pulled it off, but didn’t seem like the worldbeaters we are making them out to be.

Reaction Score
Auburn put in a pretty lackluster performance tonight against a sub-.500 Missouri squad (Kenpom 131). They were actually down with under 5 to play. Thankfully for us they pulled it off, but didn’t seem like the worldbeaters we are making them out to be.

Who cares, they won, on the road. They had a massive game Saturday, it was a natural let down spot. It is like you think unless you win by 20 a night you are average. Welcome to college basketball.

Reaction Score
They're the number 1 team in the country, and no one besides us has beaten them lmao

Reaction Score
Road games can be unpredictable and super freshman Jabari had an off night 2-15. Ultimately UConn needs to take care of own business in February though

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I forgot there was a game tonight (been taking care of my sick wife all day).

Son of a...
Hope she gets better quickly.

In situations like yours, only great husbands forget games. I feel ashamed knowing what I would have probably done.

If there are brownie points, I would be able to golf, fish, etc. anytime I wanted for at least 3 years if I did that. Of course she'd get sick of me constantly reminding her of my great sacrifice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom