• Rudi Williams

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Courtney Ramey

Votes: 42 19.9%
  • Player we haven’t heard about yet

Votes: 68 32.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Castle and Diarra is my guess. Rudi is off the table it seems. Ramey a mystery.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Next? A player we haven’t heard about, but that doesn’t mean that Castle is off the table.

Reaction Score
I don't believe Ramey is on the table (no hard info) and that Castle reclass is the most likely case at this point.

Reaction Score
Castle reclass I think will happen, but we also need another guy. Hoping Ramey but may be a guy we don’t know about yet.

Reaction Score
I want a role playing lock down defender ala DePriest/Moore. Sounds like Ramey could do that but I doubt he’d accept the role.
Covid transfer world makes that unlikely.
Or better yet a Henefeld clone foreign player.

Reaction Score
Castle reclass I think will happen, but we also need another guy. Hoping Ramey but may be a guy we don’t know about yet.
Feel like it was Alleyne or Ramey from a roster construction stand point. Castle re-class as our last rotational piece is my guess.

With the remaining scholarships bring in a depth developmental piece than can handle PG duties if need be.

Reaction Score
I’m on Team #Neveronlyonedribbleragain

Would be super nervous if hurleys banking 3 or so scholarships and counting on a Castle reclass that may or may not happen.

So far they’ve been very active so I guess I shouldn’t worry so much but last year ballhandling scarred me a bit lol

Reaction Score
Feel like it was Alleyne or Ramey from a roster construction stand point. Castle re-class as our last rotational piece is my guess.

With the remaining scholarships bring in a depth developmental piece than can handle PG duties if need be.
reasonable takes always refreshing.

as you said getting alleyne probably preempted ramey and there is no way in hell we'd get castle to reclass with alleyne AND ramey.

i think castle and diarra would be a fantastic way to round out the G rotation if diarra will accept ~10mpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m on Team #Neveronlyonedribbleragain

Would be super nervous if hurleys banking 3 or so scholarships and counting on a Castle reclass that may or may not happen.

So far they’ve been very active so I guess I shouldn’t worry so much but last year ballhandling scarred me a bit lol

Yeah, you should definitely not worry. They’re not going into the season with 10 scholarship players and three openings. There are so many guys without a school right now. Once the May 1st deadline comes, along with any surprise transfers out (not UConn, just in general), it will be a little clearer what everyone is working with.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The way our coaches are attending Castle’s games it can only mean one of three things:

Reassuring him of our commitment to him.
Evaluation (as requested by him and/or family) if he is ready to reclassify.
Or both.

My guess is that we are keeping the third primary guard position open for him. I would have loved Rudi but it probably always was the first two impact guards who would commit and Castle if Castle wants to reclassify. It’s risky if he remains in high school. But he’s a special player that any coaching staff would have to take this chance.

I expect the staff will focus on a support guard for now until Castle makes his decision. Diarra could very well be that player.

Reaction Score
I believe Femi Odukale, Dexter Dennis, and Jahmir Young are still in play?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I believe Femi Odukale, Dexter Dennis, and Jahmir Young are still in play?
Young is out, he cancelled his visit after Newton committed. TBD on the others but don't think there's anything beyond us reaching out to Dennis so seems like he may be out too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom