WE ARE ELITE | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WE ARE ELITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From an outsider perspective; the initial post in this thread wreaks of insecurity. Scarlett Johhansenn doesn't have to say she's gorgeous.

Just sayin'

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I just thought if you hung up banners it represented pride. I really need to rethink everything.....Is this post sarcasm. At the end you proclaimed We're #1.

Think that refers to Syracuse?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
From an outsider perspective; the initial post in this thread wreaks of insecurity. Scarlett Johhansenn doesn't have to say she's gorgeous.

Just sayin'
Most of us just look at the program and smile! And most of us toot our horns amongst ourselves. No different than Scarlett looking in the mirror and seeing herself. Every once in a while the hair gets messed up and we have to remind ourselves just how beautiful we are. That's not insecurity, just a momentary mistake.

Anyways the guys missed your complement of UConn's greatness and focused on your dig towards the OP.

Reaction Score
I wish I could see Scarlett in my mirror right next to me...........without make up is fine. Seems some of these posters just need some make up!!;)

Reaction Score
seanmc94 said:

Just sayin'

You, as always, are pathetic. You must be a wannabee UConn fan since you are always on this site. When PC wins something bigger than a recruiting battle, maybe you will actually have something to post about. Until then, please go away.

Reaction Score
That video reminds me of the Greatness of the BE. Channel 8 New Haven picked up the game broadcasts mid season. Team was a buzzsaw! Wow my memory may be shot but I remember that team vividly.

Oh and UConn today's class weren't even born yet. :(

Reaction Score
What great memories and pure joy to watch. It brings back one question that I have wondered for quite some time now...........why don't we press more? Those teams created pure havoc.

There is nothing certain but death and taxes and someone asking if we are bringing back the press.

Reaction Score
Dis post iz kinda a weak post bro. Just sayin cause u opted fo da all caps bro (join da idiot brigade bro :)) & did not provide da candy with da vid bro. Just sayin but u prolly already knew dis...GTOWN was sic off the da hook sheet bro. Check dat out on da vid.

Reminds me of what a great player Chris Smith was, my favorite Husky of all time.

Reaction Score
this dude Norlander seriously said he would take Pangos over Bazz? Wow...

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
this dude Norlander seriously said he would take Pangos over Bazz? Wow...
Norlander is clueless and he's from CT. Dude is trash...

Reaction Score
While I like Pangos I'm guessing he didn't see Pangos in the tourney with that apple in his throat, unable to get a shot off against an athletic defender?!?! :rolleyes:

Pangos and Few are Co-Chairmen of the Washington State Apple Commission. One of the testing mechanisms relating to apple quality control is to make sure they try and swallow whole the biggest Golden Delicious apple right after Selection Sunday. If they choke the size of the apple is perfect and QC has been completed. Why else is Washington State so famous for apples! Choke artists Few and Pangos! :)

Bazz on the other hand the record speaks for itself. Bling bling!!!!!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Just something I need to get off my chest. It seems too many Uconn fans walk around with an inferiority complex. Maybe because we came up in the shadow of blue bloods with longer history. It drives me crazy when the competition is refered to as the "big boys" . We are the big boys. We are tied at 6th place for National Championships. We win one more under a coach not named Calhoun we become blue bloods and remember we're not Duke. We do not need a starting line up made up of McDonald all americans to make a deep run in the NCAAs

UConn's success (men) doesn't have the same inertia as Duke, UNC, Kansas, and a couple other schools enjoy.

I actually prefer being the wildly successful underdog to being thought of as an elite program.

With that said, when a recruit comes to visit, and bumps into Ray Allen, Kemba Walker, et al ... He may not understand "elite" status, but he'd be in the middle of what it's all about.

Reaction Score
Just something I need to get off my chest. It seems too many Uconn fans walk around with an inferiority complex. Maybe because we came up in the shadow of blue bloods with longer history. It drives me crazy when the competition is refered to as the "big boys" . We are the big boys. We are tied at 6th place for National Championships. We win one more under a coach not named Calhoun we become blue bloods and remember we're not Duke. We do not need a starting line up made up of McDonald all americans to make a deep run in the NCAAs

I didn't know Stewart Smally was a UConn fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom